Pure Trapper.

DeletedUser

Im still re-speccing right now.. (I need to get 25 stamina for the AdventurerQuest) XP

Btw, I think I'll go with Sir Elmyr's advice and go leadership from now on till i get building a fort.. Then go pure shooting.. :)

DeletedUser

you can, it`s not a `must` to go for leadership but i think(and many others i believe) you should go for leadership and then shooting cause then you`ll get building a fort which will give you loads of exp like hunting bears;)

Just a question, why would I go Leadership when building a fort only gives 71% exp while Hunting Grizzlies gives 78%? Wouldn't I be better off going pure shooting/appearance?

DeletedUser

Honestly, it's your choice. But i also think its better to go leadership till building a fort cause u will get more job apportunities and things like that.

DeletedUser

Just a question, why would I go Leadership when building a fort only gives 71% exp while Hunting Grizzlies gives 78%? Wouldn't I be better off going pure shooting/appearance?

Simple...more high XP jobs = more XP.

DeletedUser

Simple...more high XP jobs = more XP.

Got it.. :)

Plus, if I get building a fort, I can have an alternate job incase my motivation for hunting gizzlies gets too low... :) Thanks again Elmyr.. ;)

DeletedUser

I didn't bother with leadership. Man it's been a while now.. Let me think. All trapping until Hunting Wolves, then all shooting 'til Hunting Grizzlies, then some health to stay out the hotel, naughty bears! Then all tactics/charisma 'til Hunting Buffalo. Then shooting/mobility.. shooting/dexterity.. appearence/dexterity.

What next? Who knows... Jobs on the Horizon seem to be pushing me towards reflex.

This was before the Indian gear came out though. Not sure pure trappers will have such a huge advantage on 'new worlds'.

DeletedUser

I didn't bother with leadership. Man it's been a while now.. Let me think. All trapping until Hunting Wolves, then all shooting 'til Hunting Grizzlies, then some health to stay out the hotel, naughty bears! Then all tactics/charisma 'til Hunting Buffalo. Then shooting/mobility.. shooting/dexterity.. appearence/dexterity.

What next? Who knows... Jobs on the Horizon seem to be pushing me towards reflex.

This was before the Indian gear came out though. Not sure pure trappers will have such a huge advantage on 'new worlds'.

No offense, but it sounds kinda err.. Messed up.. :)

It seems you are a Hybrid.. XD

I dont wanna be a Hybrid, I think I'll go Leadership from now on, unitl Building a fort, then re-spec to pure shooting... :D

DeletedUser

Since you can't equip the full Indian set until level 55, I think trappers will still be around...

All trapping until Hunting Wolves, then all shooting 'til Hunting Grizzlies

And that makes absolutely no sense. Hunting grizzlies is the best XP job you'll have for fifty levels and it's 2x set traps. What possible reason could you have for switching to shooting before grizzlies? I'm sorry, that's the worst advice I've ever heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As Elmyr said, you need to be atleast level 55 to equip the full set.. Trappers are still great, as they get high exp jobs early on...

Since you can't equip the full Indian set until level 55, I think trappers will still be around...

And that makes absolutely no sense. Hunting grizzlies is the best XP job you'll have for fifty levels and it's 2x set traps. What possible reason could you have for switching to shooting before grizzlies? I'm sorry, that's the worst advice I've ever heard.

I was actually thinking the same myself.. Hunting grizzlies gives 78% (78! for god's sake!) and it has 2x Setting Traps and only 1x Shooting.. So going pure shooting before grizzlies is probably the worst idea.. You're just wasting your time.. XD

DeletedUser

sorry to bother everybody. being a pure trapper i know u put skills in to traping but do u put attributtes in to Dexterity as well thanks 4 your time

DeletedUser

Im a lvl 51 trapper, i have 130 trapping points, just get it to hundred and stop you should be able to do buffaloes and bears by then, and then start putting it into tactics, health points and appearance (OWN those workerz XD))

DeletedUser

After you unlock Hunting Grizzly Bears (along with best trapping gear you can have), you can consider switching to something else, like Shooting. With the money you can earn from other jobs which use Setting Traps, like Beaver Hunting, Stealing Horses, etc., consider purchasing items of the Charlatan set to unlock the Charlatan job, then all the other Dex/Shooting jobs like Serving in the Army, Robbing Settlers, Mercenary Work will follow..

DeletedUser

so, shooting until u get Charlatan and after u get it, start respecing skill from setting trap --> shooting

DeletedUser

i would recommend leaving respecing ur settin traps to shooting for later on, cuz if u want complete quests - u will need them somewhere else - i mean jobs like building wind mills, when u get couple tool boxes u can respec all to shooting

next big problem is trensporting prisoners - a lot of respecin there - until they changed the quest line:/

DeletedUser

next big problem is trensporting prisoners - a lot of respecin there - until they changed the quest line:/

Yep, now you just have to worry about respeccing for the level 75 quests, but that affects almost everyone.

DeletedUser

sorry to be a pain, how and where can I get charlatans shoes? I'm lvl 74 on world 9 but can't find the shoes anywhere!!! Can anyone put me out my misery please :(

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
sorry to be a pain, how and where can I get charlatans shoes? I'm lvl 74 on world 9 but can't find the shoes anywhere!!! Can anyone put me out my misery please :(

- The Greeks -
Oddestville
Kaskus Junior
goD is Dog
River Reservation
Silver Lake City
Wasimo City - nWo
Loco Junction
WAR New England
Kaskus Holic
LINCOLN COUNTRY II
Canton