Level 67 Quest - The Raid

DeletedUser

Can somebody please clarify whether any of followup quests after Decision 1 has been made come on specific days of the week ? Weststats doesn't say anything and I have a vague recollection of one of the quests only appearing on Wednesday. My next quest in line is The Raid - Participating.

DeletedUser

I beat up Traitor. As I was clicking too fast and closed the window I didn't see the epilogue and the Coyote Desert of Capura quest location has dissapeared so I'm not sure how to proceed.

I did notice new quest giver (Dickson Forest) and for some reason it has both quests avaliable for selection, that is Search (which should only be part of Decision 2 line according to Weststats) and Ambushed (which is a part of my line, Decision 1).

Is this a known bug that I should be reporting ?

While on the subject of possibly bugged quest givers, I was used to quest givers dissapearing once their part of quest line has been completed. However the Irkatchi and Burham City quest givers haven't dissapeared for my soldier even though I have already completed entire soldier's quest series. Ditto for Ghost Town quest giver. I thought nothing of it until today when The Raid quest giver has vanished as it normally should.

DeletedUser

I will be glad if the quest givers stop disappearing once they've done their deed. It is somehow more natural to click on an icon to view the quest and epilogue, than to enter javascript:AjaxWindow.show('quest',{quest_id:xxx},'xxx'); in the address bar, assuming you've spent the time and energy to remember or find the specific quest number.

DeletedUser

Is this a known bug that I should be reporting ?

Known bug. It doesn't affect anything. You can't accept the other quest because you don't (and can't at this point) fulfill the requirements.

While on the subject of possibly bugged quest givers, I was used to quest givers dissapearing once their part of quest line has been completed. However the Irkatchi and Burham City quest givers haven't dissapeared for my soldier even though I have already completed entire soldier's quest series. Ditto for Ghost Town quest giver. I thought nothing of it until today when The Raid quest giver has vanished as it normally should.

A lot of the class quest quest givers don't disappear, e.g. East, West, Junction, and Mugridge in the adventurer quests.

I will be glad if the quest givers stop disappearing once they've done their deed.

I'm the opposite. I'd prefer that they'd all go away. Maybe I'll post a list of quest_ids one of these days. I have it, I just need to update for the last few updates worth of new quests and format it.

DeletedUser

This is odd, I don't see Mugridge anymore (last location was in bottom left sector, SE corner) but I do see West Point and East Point with my adventurer (quest line long since completed).

Perhaps Mugridge quest giver dissapearance depends on the decision you make ? I'm not entirely sure but I believe I chose decision number 2 because everybody kept telling me Mugridge is hard to beat. I recall bringing heaps of money back so it must have been 1 or 2.

I too would prefer quest givers to go away but I would like to see a list of completed quests, something along the lines of Quest Book, but sortable by various criteria (giver, questline name, level, etc.).

DeletedUser15747

It is annoying how soldier has such a cool prize (Trumpet) if you pick to be a solider, but Adventurer has such a cool money award (10000 or 9000) + (5 skills in ? + 5 skills in ?) plus the hat, jacket and that gold knecklace...
I reckon they should do a premium which allows you to change class for 10 nuggets or maybe even 15 :D Then you coould complete a bunch of quests, and then change and do the other ones... However you can still only wear the items, if you are on the right class XD

DeletedUser

It is annoying how soldier has such a cool prize (Trumpet) if you pick to be a solider, but Adventurer has such a cool money award (10000 or 9000) + (5 skills in ? + 5 skills in ?) plus the hat, jacket and that gold knecklace...
I reckon they should do a premium which allows you to change class for 10 nuggets or maybe even 15 :D Then you coould complete a bunch of quests, and then change and do the other ones... However you can still only wear the items, if you are on the right class XD

Adventurers get more SP and XP than soldiers and have much easier quests, especially since we tend to spec for jobs for them, and the soldier quests are completely impossible for a melee build.

Wait, what does this have to do with The raid?

DeletedUser

It is a unique item that apparently cannot be found anywhere else, but it currently has no use in game, nor does it confer any useful benefits to the player at this time.

DeletedUser

I don't know if anyone asked this before, but don't you think it's not fair that the "?" item is given only by route of decision nr. 1? I mean, how is anyone supposed to know that if he follows decision nr. 2 he won't be able to do some future quest that needs the "?" item? He can't know because it's forbidden to talk about it on the forums and there isn't any clues in game to tip you off about it. Weststats or any other sites don't count as help because they don't belong to the game developers, they're not official.

I think that the "?" item should be given at the end of decision nr. 2 also, it just seems fair this way.

DeletedUser

At least for the level 67 quest decision the fact that there is a "?" makes you decide to go for it. At least it made me go for it, unlike the earlier similar decision that had no secret reward to make me curious or at least guess there might be something about it.

DeletedUser

At the time the quest was added, I thought it was obvious what the ? was.

DeletedUser

Guys I cant get the ambushed part from the lvl67 quest. I beat the traitor from decisiion 1 and I should have received on a wednesday that new quest (ambushed) but I havent. And this is the second(or third ) week that I dont get it. I even tried with my hiding attire and the green shwal but still no. I've got very little time so hoping someone answers before I have to wait another week...

DeletedUser

Guys I cant get the ambushed part from the lvl67 quest. I beat the traitor from decisiion 1 and I should have received on a wednesday that new quest (ambushed) but I havent. And this is the second(or third ) week that I dont get it. I even tried with my hiding attire and the green shwal but still no. I've got very little time so hoping someone answers before I have to wait another week...

You went to Dickson Forest?

DeletedUser

no
I cant see it on the map at all. Its either not there or I am too dumb to see it. I;d like to believe that its the first though... I am very near where it should have been, in the
medium fort

btw it should have been about the opposite corner of mudridge, right?

DeletedUser

no
I cant see it on the map at all. Its either not there or I am too dumb to see it. I;d like to believe that its the first though... I am very near where it should have been, in the
medium fort

btw it should have been about the opposite corner of mudridge, right?

It's in the fifth column, third row IIRC. If that's not exact, it's in the area.