Guide to Dueling

Has this guide been helpful?

• Yes, I am winning more duels than ever before.

Votes: 112 36.7%
  • Yes, it has helped turned my dueling failures into success.

Votes: 55 18.0%
  • Yes, as a new player, it has helped me to succeed at dueling.

Votes: 92 30.2%
  • No, my dueling ability remains unchanged.

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, I'm losing more than before.

Votes: 41 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why should the ranged duellers have much more shooting than the melee duellers have vigor? To me it seems much more natural to have more vigor, becuase vs another melee dueller you are bound to meet some toughness, so some extra vigor would be needed there.

I looked at the builds to justify it, but I don't see it either. What I really want to know is why melee (regular) is 70/30 strength/charisma and ranged (regular) is 80/20 dexterity/charisma when strength gives you more dueling skills than dexterity. Why wouldn't both be the same or reversed? I don't see the logic there.

DeletedUser

Give me a break. geez. It's a guide.

Range has more shooting than melee has vigor because of dexterity. It's just easier to get shooting than vigor.

DeletedUser

I have made a programme that automatically tells you where to put your skill and attribute points based on this guide.You just have to type your level and you are done..
here's the download link
hope you'll like it..:)

DeletedUser

I scanned it and tried it. I prefer a spreadsheet. This has no way to save the results and you can't tweak it for quest AP/SP like you can a spreadsheet.

Plus Comic Sans makes me puke. ;)

if i make these things will it be good?

DeletedUser

if i make these things will it be good?

Well I already made 2 spreadsheets for both parts of the guide. I think people might prefer it since it is a spreadsheet from google, you can open it immediately, save it to your computer, no need to download it from any server.

DeletedUser

Well I already made 2 spreadsheets for both parts of the guide. I think people might prefer it since it is a spreadsheet from google, you can open it immediately, save it to your computer, no need to download it from any server.

And viruses or malware only become an issue if the spreadsheet uses VBA.

DeletedUser

Should I be Soldier or dueler

Soldiers advantages
-More HP
-More tactics (used when you're attacked)
-Weapons 3 levels earlier

Duelers advantages
Do you like their avatars? That's the only thing they offer...

I'm expecting they soon change the duelers advantages, but by now, soldiers pwn at dueling.

Status
Not open for further replies.