Passed Farm/Ranch

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 96 76.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Do you realize that it only gives you energy and health points? No dueling advantages, you can still lose...

Yes, I do realize that, but it DOES give a dueling advantage. Even if you win a duel, you normally lose some health [say 20%], eating food would allow that health to be restored instantly.

You wan't to duel, or you want to spend 8 hours per day to get money, to get food, to make sure you don't get KO'd?
Besides, someone that can make enough money to heal with food in between duels, won't have the skills to win duels I think...

Since I use premium energy, it is possible to do 19 hours of jobs between sleep. So EASILY possible to do 8 hours getting money & still have enough energy to duel & do more jobs.
Actually it is possible to duel & do high $ jobs. I can already do the high $ jobs AND also can max out at over 290+ damage per hit.

If it took them eight hours to collect this money they could just as easily have gone to their hotel for free.

I understand your point, but food lets them get the health back instantly which allows them to keep dueling without having to stop to rest. Currently any player can only duel X times before low health forces them to sleep for 8 hours, with food, that balance could change dramatically.

Remember I LIKE the proposal & voted "yes". I just don't want the changes to significantly affect the current game balance between jobs / dueling / sleeping to ONLY jobs / dueling and minimal sleeping.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

Since I use premium energy, it is possible to do 19 hours of jobs between sleep. So EASILY possible to do 8 hours getting money & still have enough energy to duel & do more jobs.
Actually it is possible to duel & do high $ jobs. I can already do the high $ jobs AND also can max out at over 290+ damage per hit.

I understand your point, but food lets them get the health back instantly which allows them to keep dueling without having to stop to rest. Currently any player can only duel X times before low health forces them to sleep for 8 hours, with food, that balance could change dramatically.

Sleeping time is down from 6 hours to 4 hours.... not that big.

If you duel for experience, you wouldn´t be dueling that much anyways, so why waste gold and use food?

0 motiv hits builders and advent anyway :laugh:

DeletedUser

What logic have you put in this statement? I ZMD in order to duel more, to bring more money, to have better items. Basically to enjoy the game in a way I have chosen. I duel duelers/soldiers and I win against them. Just because we don't duel for xp does not mean we "dodge" fights with other soldiers. They still carry money, which can be taken away.

And as for the idea. I like the setup and everything but voted No. I don't feel eager to see Farm introduced to The West. This whole thing with replenishing health even for an expensive price somehow does not intrigue me.

DeletedUser

Sleeping time is down from 6 hours to 4 hours.... not that big.

If you duel for experience, you wouldn´t be dueling that much anyways, so why waste gold and use food?

In another couple weeks I will be level 99, so dueling for XP won't matter.
I would be a zero motivation dueler, if I decide to go that route.

Deleted User - 819397

Very well thought out idea. I like it due to the fact that there is currently nothing else like it, which surprises me actually. I'd have thought there'd be a way to quickly restore health besides the hotel by now. I also can't find any ways to abuse it, which is usually the reason why I decide not to go along with it. It's got my vote!

DeletedUser21320

Actually, the small towns produced most of the food and sold it to the big cities. More people = less space for gardens and farms and grazing lands. That could give a boost to the smaller towns in some way. Certainly the food price should go up dramatically as the town size increases. Not only because of supply and demand, but also because people in a large town or city had other jobs that made it harder for them to make their own food, while increasing the money they had to buy from vendors.

Isn't it true that that towns do *not* get a percentage of what is spent in their stores? If so, they should not profit from characters consuming food either.

I don't like the"instant" recovery either. It should be a 30-minute or 1-hour job. I might want a short nap after eating all that food.

I like the idea, but I vote "no" unless the above concerns are addressed.

DeletedUser

It's honestly as realistic as it's going to get. There's no need to overcomplicate the idea.

Not sure what your saying in your second point.

There is no instant recovery.

DeletedUser

I don't like the"instant" recovery either. It should be a 30-minute or 1-hour job. I might want a short nap after eating all that food.

1 hour no! It's not a big meal, it's a turkey leg, some beans, corn or a fish. Maybe 15 - 30 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.