Last logged in at:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Poll: Should this option be added to The-West?

[*]Yes
[*]No

results.cgi

The poll is in dutch language, the translation is:
Should this option be added to The-West?
Yes
No
.. peoples have voted
________

Hello all,

I've introduced this idea at the dutch forum, at this topic and they really want to have it added to the game.
My English is not that bad, but you'll sometimes found some mistakes, I'm sorry about that.

My idea is quite simple, but it seems useful.

When you are in a town, and you're inactive, you get a yellow ball after 2 days of inactivity, after 7 days of inactivity you get a red ball for your name.

If you keep this the same for other members of that town, but make for the owners visible when the person last logged on (only the date).

So you would also know when someone has been inactive 20 days or 4, so you have a clearer picture.

Here is a preview:
f0vOu7pG
(Don't forget that the names are made invisible)
Translation: Last logged on at: 28 January 2010

I like to hear your opinion.

Greetings,
Ridder Rve, from the Netherlands

Edit: OP moved to Minor Ideas #3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like it. Since it shows the exact amount of time and you don't have to guess if its 7 or 70 days inactive. awesmoe

and your english is fine, better than mine

DeletedUser

Agreed I think that this Idea would be very good for founders.

DeletedUser

If it hasn't already been suggested, it should have been. I've thought before I wish I knew exactly how long someone has been inactive. I never even thought to suggest it.

DeletedUser

I like it. Since it shows the exact amount of time and you don't have to guess if its 7 or 70 days inactive. awesmoe

and your english is fine, better than mine

Thank you :razz:

That's just the reason that I've suggested it

DeletedUser

I remember the time it was suggested , that player said like: everyone can see it and we shoot it down right away

DeletedUser

huh

weird

but..

If you'll keep all the same, so yellow boll after 2 days and red boll after 7 days, but you'll make it visible for owners only when the person last logged on, only the date.

Diggo11

This could probably be in minor ideas, I'll lump it in there when I move those over to Development Discussions.

DeletedUser

This could probably be in minor ideas, I'll lump it in there when I move those over to Development Discussions.

Thank you, someone said me in the dutch forum that I've had to place it in minor ideas

Deleted User - 819397

Excellent idea. The refining of it to allow only town members to see it is perfect. I support this wholeheartedly.

DeletedUser

no

only if you have not been active for 10days. then it starts shows date

DeletedUser

no

only if you have not been active for 10days. then it starts shows date

why not? the difference between the 2 days from yellow and the 7 days from red is quite big: 6 day is still yellow, tough its most likely to a red

Status
Not open for further replies.