Why are you hiding?

DeletedUser16628

Your being attacked by 5 duelers your town has 49 members in your town and you also have 6-7 other towns why do you hide in your hotel cause I'm a knocking and want you to come out and play?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We could probably find out by looking him up in game, but I think telling us who his P&P is directed at is his responsibility. ;)

DeletedUser16628

I'm not looking for public humiliation I just want to finish what's been started and have them come out and play sorry to be so vague,And you call yourselves hunters more like hiders if you ask me!

DeletedUser

s

dont bite off more than you can chew!

yea it takes a real man to duel someones town when they have 5 fort battles

trust me i will go to your town and take care of you all

DeletedUser

Now see, that sounds like fun! W1 is getting kind of boring, so I'm with infiniti99--let's play some!

DeletedUser16628

Call the troops let's play JK, Bite off more than we can chew, BRING IT!!You gonna need some help.

DeletedUser

I'm always ready for some action

I'm easy to find. Unlike some people:ph34r:

DeletedUser

infiniti, man, you really don't know what you are getting yourself into.

DeletedUser16628

Give me an idea because I have heard that quite a few times.Is this now going to involve allies to fend off a small group like ours please enlighten me just so I can make an educated decision.

DeletedUser1121

ve6wbr.jpg

I brought it on :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

I'll make some adjustments it's not my first loss I'm not going to cry or hide.And now we are bringing allies into it fine.

DeletedUser

infiniti im not risking one of my bigest allys because of you, frankly i don't know why your targeting my town

but trust me my friends will go after you and your town

DeletedUser16628

Because your a good target but know this I've got lot's of friends to but I'm not running to them to fight my battles as you are.Well I'll say this I'll defend as long as can with our 5 duelers against whatever you bring then if I need help well I got enough juice to make it hell also but for me that will be last resort for you instead of getting dirty you cry and have a friend do it.Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Oh goody! More drama! -grabs popcorn-

-ish semi-retired dueler so goes to sit in the peanut gallery with the other nutty hecklers-

DeletedUser16628

Hey kman let him fight his own battles we are outgunned,outmaned WAY BEFORE YOUR ENTERED INTO THE EQUATION.What you scared of boy, can't fight your own battles with your own men only 8 of us and only a few high level boys AND NOW EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOUR PEEING YOUR PANTS NEED YOUR FRIENDS TO DO YOUR BIDDING.OH BY THE WAY THE ROAD TO REBELS IS PAINTED RED AND THE CLOSER YOU GET TO YOUR TOWN THE MORE YELLOW THE ROAD IT AIN'T GOLD.