Sigs for the Takin'

• Thread starter DeletedUser13020
  • Start date

DeletedUser13020

I did this at some other forums a while ago and it went over rather nicely. So I'll try it in this place.

Here are some signatures that are up for grab. Just post here and say which sig you want by number please. I will go back and edit it so it says your name on it (or whatever text you want). The text that is on the sigs just shows the font and the placement of where your name will go. If you would like to keep the current text on the sig and add your name instead of replacing the text with it, just say so in your post and I will try to work it out somehow. I'll able to add a quote or small line of text, please just be considerate of the space available, don't make me try and fit a sentence and a half where it's a tight spot. I can also edit some of the sigs slightly. Darker, lighter, overall color ect. etc...

POST HERE, DO NOT PM ME. This will be a first come first serve deal so post asap if you see something you like. Hopefully these will get picked up, if not then I guess this will just be another showcase thread I suppose, opinions and critiques are all welcomed.

hellsingsigg.png
trancesig.png

ryusig.png
feelgood.png

disturbed.png
conscious.png

ulmeyda.png

These last 3 are some that I had lying around and I thought they could do someone else some type of good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11019

i like the string theory one,,have my own..
but it looks like a drawing a mate once made ,,,he now does shampoo style art(3 lines to depict a picture), and for promotional stuff

DeletedUser13020

Well, you guys didn't say you wanted your names in it so I just put the text you asked for. If you do want your names on it just say so and Ill add it.

Had to change the font type because the text is too long for such a crazy font.

2gvlthd.png

2e0kyte.png

DeletedUser

IF I weren't a sigmaker myself I would've grabbed one heheh. Very nice stuff -TP-, really!

DeletedUser13020

Thanks Vendetti. And here you go Jordon.

jordon.png

So 2, 3, 5 and 7 are the only ones available now.

DeletedUser14280

I don't want one of these.
They're great, but if I got one, someone else'd miss out.

BUT, I do have a suggestion:
With number three, try replacing the

RYU

with

SHORYUKEN!

(sic)...make it a bit brighter, and see how it looks. Please?

DeletedUser

no. 5 i would like if posible my name w0lfy and The Unforgiven w8 --- like the one i have now :)

(my first attemp at a sig \/ )

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

This one for w0lfy

w0lfy.png

and this one to simply to humor Celxius

ryusigl.png

idk about that text. Kinda odd since hes isn't doing uppercut. Also made it a tad lighter.

DeletedUser

thanks alot its great tyty :)

uh, how do it get it to save at the size you had , i will play wit it a little thx

DeletedUser13020

easy w0lfy, just copy everything in the following box and paste it onto your sig:

HTML:
[img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5215/w0lfy.png[/img]

DeletedUser13020

Cool, thanks guys. Sorry Jesse but sig number one is taken :sad:...