Level 20 Quest info:

DeletedUser

The first quest in the line is called "Gemstones"

Maya Roalstad: Hello. Would you like to do me a favor? I'll pay you very well for it. I would love to get a new necklace crafted, but I'm missing the gems for it. The necklace is supposed to be something really really special. First I'll need a green and a blue indian necklace for this.

Target: Obtain a blue and a green indian necklace.

-------------------

Yes you need 2 random loots to complete the first quest .... and there are 5 different colored indian necklaces ...

I don't think I'll be adding to this soon..............

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2235

Rock Ridge has both in our store. :D

Of course, you won't see it until we upgrade. :(

Does anyone have the details on what outsiders can see as far as goods levels are concerned? I noticed PoG has a Level 4 Tailor and we can now see Goods Level 2 items.

DeletedUser

yeh, they give a 2 level gap i believe. so that people in the town can see the lv 4, and the others can only see up to lv 4 upgrades. tho i may be wrong, it could be 1 level diff.

DeletedUser

yeh, they give a 2 level gap i believe. so that people in the town can see the lv 4, and the others can only see up to lv 4 upgrades. tho i may be wrong, it could be 1 level diff.

yea your right

General store (Level 2)
Goods: Level 1
Rock Ridge

DeletedUser

wow i wrote lvl 4 twice. sometimes i wonder if i may be dyslexic.. i meant if the store is level 4, and you're not in the town, you can only see the level 2 upgrades.

DeletedUser

Yes you need 2 random loots to complete the first quest .... and there are 5 different colored indian necklaces ...

I don't think I'll be adding to this soon..............

Wow that will be seriously hard :|

DeletedUser

haha, i got lucky with that, got it way befor the quest and desided to hold onto it, lucky me:D

Huh many people got that before quest.Not sure why you had to bring this very old thread up :mad:

DeletedUser

lol yeah =P

back on topic. why shud that quest be hard? just buy it lol

DeletedUser

eh. Indian necklaces cost 300 for an outsider. And i picked up two green ones just from doing jobs before i finished the quest. Really not that hard, at least not for me.

DeletedUser

yah, they can be found everywhere really.

the flag i still have not found nor have i tried for awhile >.< tis frustrating ^_^

DeletedUser

just buy that..

I'm thinking about big hammer and train ticket now,,

DeletedUser

Ckeked store all close to me. Heck I give up. Was neve luky enough to find them as drops when alower level.:mad: