P&P Mad Sunday!

DeletedUser9470

Now thats what I call the "snowball" effect! :huh:

So we've now got you thinking that the only way to take a fort off us is to call a minimum of 7 fort battles!:blink:

That is funny, when you go on and on about how much money MC throw down the drain calling millions of useless attacks on you because you are soooo good a defending!
You still dont get that the reason why you havent yet managed to take a fort off us is because you are too good and dont want to humiliate us!
Thank you for that!:laugh:

If you manage to take a fort I've decided to become a 0% dueller!
If you dont, let me know exactly how many millions you've managed to waste! I'm sure thats a domain where you totally pwn MC!

good luck! cos you need it! :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Well with such intimidating allies as those in Fort Vine we sure do need to declare that many battles.

90148962.png

Or maybe, just maybe, people have decided to take advantage of the fact you'll be spread thinner then Victoria Beckham after being landed on by a sumo wrestler.

DeletedUser

You do what you feel you need to furry, you know what they say about paybacks.
:ph34r:

DeletedUser

lol so you planning on calling in the all powerful WWW allies of yours :D

DeletedUser9470

of course furry! how would we survive in this world without our allies?

DeletedUser

of course furry! how would we survive in this world without our allies?

Less bored?

I just spent a few minutes counting up the allies you have and towns in your alliance, lets have a look shall we?

MC Towns - at least 15 - no list
WWW-Federation and all Towns - 26 towns taken from list on hq
The Hunting Party + THP Towns - 23 towns taken from list on shadow walkers
The Diablo Empire and all towns - 5 Towns taken from list on diablo ridge
All Cambs towns - 2 towns
All USMC towns - Can't find any of these. (search of USMC)

So that's a minimum of 71 towns.

That is the ally list from your hq.

If I could really be bothered I would see just how many towns you would actually need if you filled them all to 45 members (5 spaces for shopping) but the effort involved is too much :D

And off those allies one isn't even a consideration for the forts is it Berkie? due to a lack of management ;)

So what are they? meatshields and cannon fodder?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just think it's funny how -Neo- cries foul for what MC has done quite a few times in the past already. Not that I care one way or the other, except I would prefer these fort wars get spread out, so I can participate in each and every one of them and get lots of xp in the process. ;)

DeletedUser

If you manage to take a fort I've decided to become a 0% dueller!
If you dont, let me know exactly how many millions you've managed to waste! I'm sure thats a domain where you totally pwn MC!

good luck! cos you need it! :ph34r:

Congrats on becoming a 0% dueler! :):p

DeletedUser

So Neo, do you plan on dueling workers to get your motivation down to 0 or non dueling adventurers?

DeletedUser9470

So Neo, do you plan on dueling workers to get your motivation down to 0 or non dueling adventurers?

lol, im gonna become a 0% dueller now because of berkie!

anyway thank you al for building me a fort!

really the cash i ge from farming you is enough, u dont need to build forts for me as well!

:D

DeletedUser

Less bored?

I just spent a few minutes counting up the allies you have and towns in your alliance, lets have a look shall we?

MC Towns - at least 15 - no list
WWW-Federation and all Towns - 26 towns taken from list on hq
The Hunting Party + THP Towns - 23 towns taken from list on shadow walkers
The Diablo Empire and all towns - 5 Towns taken from list on diablo ridge
All Cambs towns - 2 towns
All USMC towns - Can't find any of these. (search of USMC)

So that's a minimum of 71 towns.

That is the ally list from your hq.

If I could really be bothered I would see just how many towns you would actually need if you filled them all to 45 members (5 spaces for shopping) but the effort involved is too much :D

And off those allies one isn't even a consideration for the forts is it Berkie? due to a lack of management ;)

So what are they? meatshields and cannon fodder?
15 big? i remember that i have counted 2 weeks ago and MC have 30 forts... or did i misunderstand something??

DeletedUser9470

we have many forts, certainly way more than gc, banana and ij empires put together.
ill let you hunt around for hours and count them all...
:)

DeletedUser

For the both of you I'm talking about towns not forts :D

And as I said "at least 15" if you search for MC you can only see 15 towns. And none of the towns seem to have a list of all the towns in the alliance.

Thanks myusername ;)
Counted 20 USMC towns. Therefore that takes the minimum number of towns up to 91 Towns

Therefore a potential 91 x 50 = 4,550 players.

Given that there are roughly 27000 players level 2 and above that means you are allied to a possible 17% of the world :O

DeletedUser

... ij empire ...
I am so happy that IJ is so strong and important in this world that our 2 towns make an empire.
Seems that others need at least 15 towns to make an empire.

Just shows the difference in quality of players.

DeletedUser9470

ir i respect you man! your a very good dueller and you've never let yourself down as a spokesman up untill now...:blink:

You are right, an empire has nothing in common with your two towns!:p

If you are referring to our coalition as an empire you might want to look up what coalition means...

We are mercenarys and are free to do what we want, it so happens we love duelling your few towns and the only 2 empires I see around which are the GC and FOM empires... (^^both have an empress!)

I believe though that these two empires are only pretend for when you compare to a proper empire like the british empire, immediately you recognise a strict failure to rule anything!

Also taking a minimal part of a post to make an off topic comment isn't very constructive, more is expected from intelligent people!
For instance I could have quoted you on you being happy!
I am happy that you are happy!
does this get us anywhere?
change your signature to : Never fear moving forward slowly, fear only standing still, think before posting.
LMAO:laugh:

furry, we dont want to be associated with the GC and FOM empires who like to carry non active builder towns to pretend they are big., and thus we dont either...
you might want to contact some of those groups of towns you mention as allies to MC to verify what you are saying...

so all of your counting was in vain and ultimately meaningless, nevertheless well done on your work! keep on counting!
LMAO!:laugh:

DeletedUser

furry, we dont want to be associated with the GC and FOM empires who like to carry non active builder towns to pretend they are big., and thus we dont either...
you might want to contact some of those groups of towns you mention as allies to MC to verify what you are saying...

so all of your counting was in vain and ultimately meaningless, nevertheless well done on your work! keep on counting!
LMAO!:laugh:

Quoted the one bit aimed at me.

You might want to look at the splash page of your head town sometime Neo.

momco.jpg

There we go. Done it for you. Would you like to stop running your mouth and looking like an idiot now?