Who's the medaliest!

Costinha3

We already have on for the questiest, so why shouldn't we have also one for the medaliest? Well, there where we have, the same applies from the topic of the medaliest, put your banners please since I don't have access to most worlds.

Top 18 Medaliness

39 Medals:

35 Medals:
img.php

31 Medals:
img.php

Top 3

30 Medals:
img.php

img.php

Top 5

28 Medals:
img.php

26 Medals:
img.php

img.php

25 Medals:
img.php

23 Medals:

img.php

img.php

img.php

22 Medals:
img.php

21 Medals:
img.php

RAMBO666 also has 21 medals, but I'm out of room for images.
http://en5.the-west.net/img.php?type=sig&design=classic3&player_id=464315

Honorable Mention:
Beta just shouldn't be included with every other world. If it was just a matter of one medal not being available on other worlds, I would take it off, as I did, but the Forget Skills premium makes any comparison of medals on Beta and regular worlds completely meaningless. ~Elmyr

43 Medals
img.php

More medals than XP

Lt. John Dunbar had 8 Medals at level 1, but he's apparently started leveling again. I'll add the pic again if his medal count goes over his level again.

8 Medals @ Level 1, 10 Medals @ Level 9:

PS: To get your banner you should follow the following instructions.

ingame = settings ==> profile ==> signature ==> follow the instructions

Credits to Elmyr since I made my topic with base on his.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't really actively seek medals in any world, though I'm thinking about starting, I just can't decide where. My best is on Beta, although I don't know if you want to count it.

img.php

DeletedUser

I deliberately avoid collecting some medals.
I have no medals on any world for praying, for sleeping, for losing npc duels, for traveling or for building (my builders had both completed their respective towns before medals came out and I have since deleted them).

DeletedUser

img.php

I don't have any builder's medals, they were not implemented back when I built on the towns and they apparently are not given for building on forts.

DeletedUser

18 medals right now, I was going for gold medals, I suppose I can quick grab some medals such as construction, etc. to boost my medal count.

Costinha3

I don't really actively seek medals in any world, though I'm thinking about starting, I just can't decide where. My best is on Beta, although I don't know if you want to count it.

img.php

I deliberately avoid collecting some medals.
I have no medals on any world for praying, for sleeping, for losing npc duels, for traveling or for building (my builders had both completed their respective towns before medals came out and I have since deleted them).

Its only your option to do that, others think differently, I for example in that world as a adventurer and a jack-off-all-trades have a couple of objectives to do, some of them are doing all quests and achieving all medals, among others objectives, but I've made this topic to see how far am I from the medaliest. So far I'm only 2 medals away from the best. ;)

img.php

I don't have any builder's medals, they were not implemented back when I built on the towns and they apparently are not given for building on forts.

The same happens to me.

post from the older medal topic:
http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=385603&postcount=9

and i'm up to 23 now

Could you please post your signature? It's easier to me to put in the ranking.

DeletedUser

This thread seemed to have died :sad:

Let me see if I can revive it...

I have 16 medals :D

img.php

DeletedUser

I have 17! madels but I dont know how to show you the BANNER the all the deul stats and medal stats

DeletedUser

Just got myself Veteran Fort Battle Winner :laugh:

Update me to 17 please:)