Script Several GM scripts

DeletedUser

Just found out about these GM scripts yesterday. player around with them and found a few I really liked. After the update today, some of the ones I liked best are all messed up. I appreciate the work that went into them, but wondered if anyone was around to fix the scripts to work with the latest update?

DeletedUser

shucks, many of the scripts are now crapped out in this latest update. Any idea if/when they'll be fixed?

DeletedUser

To everyone who just posted, y'all are aware there's more than one page to this thread, right? :p

I'm sorry, I completely stopped playing, I don't have time enough (I'm working on a gadget for Google Wave to a competition). I'll try to ask Puli, whether is he able to fix the scripts.

Thanks to all :)

By the way: It looks like Puli doesn't have time enough now, so I tried to log in to the beta (maybe I'd find some time to fix the script). Last time I didn't update fulscreen because of the chat feature wasn't implemented. I thought that it's implemented now, but it isn't. So what's going on? The chat is delayed to the next update (again)?

DeletedUser

What's happened!!
Just turned it on today and buttons are all over the place.
Screen isn't full size - everythings gone to pieces!!

DeletedUser

What's happened!!
Just turned it on today and buttons are all over the place.
Screen isn't full size - everythings gone to pieces!!

What we've been talking about for the past 20 or so posts...they aren't compatible with the new 1.23 layout.

DeletedUser

Captain: Great opinion, I completely agree with you. That describes the whole world.

BTW: Yes, I promised I'll update these scripts, just wait, pleasy. I'm quite busy and fixing the scripts takes a lot of time.

DeletedUser

To everyone who just posted, y'all are aware there's more than one page to this thread, right? :p

Yes which is why I asked if anyone (not necessarily the one that made it) was around to fix them. I have not done much scripting and no java at all. I plan on looking at them to see what I can figure out, just don't have the time right now to do this.

To the ones that took the time to make them or whoever takes the time to fix them, you have my deep appreciation for taking your time to help the rest of us. And yes Shulik has done a tremendous job with these.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm very sorry that I haven't done these scripts yet. Unfortunatelly my computer has 'died' (I'm writing from my mobile now) about four days ago. It's in..how is it called..the shop, where are few clever guys who are repairing broken things - sorry, my brain is blocked now, I cannot explain, what I'd like to say. Bev (I think) has made the buildings shortcuts-fix, I'd be pleased if he would put the link to it here. The fullscreen script fix will be at the weekend (I hope). Sorry. Shulík

DeletedUser

If you can never update the scripts again, we still appreciate everything you've done for us.

DeletedUser

Yea, The scripts were good while they lasted. They were very useful to us.

DeletedUser

My fix to Shulik's script can be downloaded here

I only intended it to be temporary whilst Shulik fixed things so I haven't bothered with the auto-update stuff. It'll prompt you now and then to use a newer version.

DeletedUser13484

There is one, its the same as the other one but the writing it in russian

DeletedUser

Bev: I'll PM you when I'll get my computer back about the updater. I think there is a lot of people still using my script, so you will be able to update their scripts, too.