Greatest Player you respect in The West

DeletedUser

We have all seen the discussions in each world forum for the greatest dueler or player in that specific world. Who has the most wins, greatest leader, collected the most items, most famous... the best character of the world.

What I would like to know is who is the greatest player overall that you respect in all the worlds you have played with? Even as an enemy you still respect that player.

Who is the most loyal player you have played with? Who is there ready to duel at a moments notice? Who is the greatest leader you've worked with or under? Who donates 10's of thousands of dollars without even being asked? Who is that player who is always on the forums keeping everyone informed? Who is that player as a whole who has all these things wrapped up in one?

Doesn't matter which character they play with. A great player can be a builder who is a town leader and is there to serve the town. A dueler who terrorizes other towns, a soldier ready to sacrifice himself in a fort battle. An adventurer who collects everything needed for a fort and dumps all their money in the treasury. It could be that player who plays in 9 worlds and is good in every single one.

Who is the GREATEST West player?

Disclaimer: This is meant to actually be a serious discussion. I am in no way shape or form looking for any specific players to be named. I have a few of my own but would like to hear what others have to say.

DeletedUser14006

I think King David is the best player on the west as he is a very good builder and also a very good leader.

I think he is a good leader because as he is a builder he can schedule a few jobs and have plenty of time to concentrate on the running of the town and the town forum.

DeletedUser

I don't even have to think about this one.

Hellstromm.

In World 7, I cannot think of a more loyal ally. The politics in that world is often confusing and sometimes I'm not sure who I can trust and who's trying to doublecross my town. I always know where Hell stands.
I just started in World 10 and I'm totally impressed with his dedication to making his town there the best fighting town in that World.
His fort maps are cool. His knowledge of the game is unsurpassed.
Yep. I'm a member of the Hellstromm Fan Club.

Now, if we could just find a way to inject a little more humour into the man, he'd be damn near perfect.

DeletedUser16628

Now this is a great thread and I have quite a few answers to your questions for the circle of duelers I hang out with.let's start with the most respected players for me in no certain order mrmatt my best friend is a true loyal member of the west in w-1 w-6 mbrown0772 my very good friend in w-1 w-6 butchmorginson good friend well respected Suzy croquette a well respected friend whom I trust and am loyal to,also may seem strange but I respect miss sarajevo for her in game knowledge she knows this game well w-1 w-6 my good friend Donger from guntopia whom is a loyal friend now as far as duelers go in w-1 the best I've faced so far with is kman288 I do respect him although I'm sure he carries a mirror with him admiring himself diligently but kman knows this game very well and has been a talkative adversary which is fun,I reserve the right to add to this list as I've dueled so many it's tough to remember.

DeletedUser

Ima go with

Distorted Elk: My good buddy and extremely knowlageable about the game, plus hes just friendly

Ms. Sara: one of the most consistantly good throughtout the worlds players ive seen, knows the game better thn most, and is friendly too.

Denisero: Nobody puts more hard work in thought into leading a town that ive seen. great leader

and the last persons name i cant remember but he has long since quit the game. He was the leader of Destiney on world 3, my first world,
hes the one who first pulled me into the game community, and the town is where i first played with denisero.

Denisero, you remember his name?

DeletedUser

Not even gonna think about it...

Pyjamas

he has helped me since I was level 10 and has always been loyal to me...

Much Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

MadAlice, the first person I remember to start a real P&P drama war. More importantly ingame managed to take one maxed town and grow it into an empire the size of UTW in a matter of weeks.

DeletedUser

I think
Elmyr
has been the most helpful to me, giving me specs and has been helping me with my decision making. Also a very good leader and knows his stuff when it comes to this game.
Thanks Elmyr!
Even though I am :mad: About you changing your avatar
its all good:cool:

DeletedUser5597

Hmmm...there are many that I should list but I will list the most important ones:

Distorsted Elk: nice guy, with high knowleddges of the game, good fort battler
Elmyr: Best adventurer award for this guy
ChatRak: Even if he isn't answering his mails he is a top player in many worlds I play
mmarian25: Too bad he is playing only w5 in .net servers. Best dueler I have seen (see w1.ro)
Dekkz0r: He started late the game, but he learned fast. Now he is the most active leader of towns I ever seen (he even does my mails:nowink:).
Iceman-Good player, one of the best fort battlers, even though he stays always behind :ph34r:

Deleted User - 819397

...I'd have to say any of my "brothers" mentioned in my sig. They're amazing people, great friends in the game and in real life, and they're always ready to help. Since I'm the only one who used the Lord name for our names, I'll say who the others are:

Blade=Newheart
Tuner=Marksman93
Reflex=doesn't play the west
Lennon=Yogitchalondu
Minus=Omanji
Speck=doesn't play the west
Otto=doesn't play the west

Any of the 4 that do get my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whistlingleaf
Jack Beauregard
Elmyr

I don't generally find playing a game well as something worthy of respect.
These three earned my respect as ambassadors for the game as much as players of it, by teaching newbies, clearing up misconceptions, encouraging fair and friendly play.
Too many people seem to take this game far too seriously, whining about being dueled or attempting to bully others out of the game.
Without the efforts of the three players I have listed (and others like them, such as Cro Sharpshooter) I think the player base would have evaporated much more quickly. They understand that a good gaming community is as essential to the success of this game as continued developement.
Losing players like Whistlingleaf and Jack B hurts the game much more than losing egotistical maniacs like Mad Alice.

Diggo11

Whistlingleaf
Jack Beauregard
Elmyr

I don't generally find playing a game well as something worthy of respect.
These three earned my respect as ambassadors for the game as much as players of it, by teaching newbies, clearing up misconceptions, encouraging fair and friendly play.
Too many people seem to take this game far too seriously, whining about being dueled or attempting to bully others out of the game.
Without the efforts of the three players I have listed (and others like them, such as Cro Sharpshooter) I think the player base would have evaporated much more quickly. They understand that a good gaming community is as essential to the success of this game as continued developement.
Losing players like Whistlingleaf and Jack B hurts the game much more than losing egotistical maniacs like Mad Alice.
I'd support that view too. All three players were/are good at the game and keep the community as a whole alive :)

Although on a world scale you gotta admit that MadAlice and her ingame skills kept the world interesting, once she left the game W3 dropped from king of drama to just plain boring. People such as Dazzy and Phantom just aren't able to achieve the same sort of interest for other players, and I think she deserves credit for doing what she did ;)

Diggo11

Oh she was a he (well we are fairly sure). I included that in brackets but removed it because all my ramblings detracted from the meaning behind the post ;)