Script Several GM scripts

DeletedUser

The BB codes are great the only problem i have it when you relpy to a telegram they done appear.

I'm not really sure what 'done appear' means :)sad:), but in the newest version should be the BB-codes bar also if you replay to message.

DeletedUser

I updated fullscreen and town buttons, and they're still too low. I also updated Firefox to 3.5.x just in case that was the problem, and it's still not fixed.

DeletedUser

Oh, I see the problem:

If you downloaded Buildings shortcuts script before the Fullscreen, it works fine. If you downloaded Fullscreen first, it doesn't work. I'll try to fix it.

DeletedUser

Thanks, that fixed it, although when I updated them, I'm pretty surr I did do buildings first, because it's first in the first post. This time I uninstalled both and then installed town buttons before fullscreen and it's fine now.

Edit: And I updated to your new fix and it's still working, but I didn't try redoing it in any particular order again.

DeletedUser13484

I'm not really sure what 'done appear' means :)sad:), but in the newest version should be the BB-codes bar also if you replay to message.

I have re-installed it and its fine now thank you for all the codes you have done its made life alot easier :)

DeletedUser

I have re-installed it and its fine now thank you for all the codes you have done its made life alot easier :)

QFT.

There are a lot of calculators and other resources out there that make our lives easier, but Shulik is making the game what it should have been in the first place. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser13484

I have found a little bug with the BB code when you have the telegram page opened and then open another page eg town forum it added more of the buttons the more you do this the more buttons are added.

003a253a092520the2520west2520252.png

DeletedUser

I am new to scripts. I added the add-on.
Under Included Pages I should add the west site? Is that the first step?
It doesn't do anything.

DeletedUser

First you need to download grease monkey and make sure it is 'enabled'. Then, you need to go to the links of these scripts, given in the first post of the thread, and download the scripts from those links.

The rest will be taken care of itself. :)

West stats is an external website that is very helpful for playing The West, but it is not a script and has got nothing to do with grease monkey or this thread.

DeletedUser

The-West shortcuts keys

Hi,

I have quite easy idea to a new GM script - Shortcuts keys. I would do it by KISS principe :)D). Just a question to you: Which things and by which shortcuts would you like to have? (e.g.: I think it wouldn't be bad to have as "Shift+Alt+S" action to go to sleep to 5 start hotel)

Just one thing I need: The shortcut hasn't be aready user as a system shortcut or browser shortcut.

//EDIT: One more thing:
Don't tell me shortcuts that can user press by mistake (e.g. Shift+A - you press it always whan you need to write "A")

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

Is that allowed? It's basically a script that performs in-game actions i.e. queues up a sleep. I don't think it's legal.

DeletedUser

First I'll programm it, then I'll ask :)

The shortcut to quick sleep was just an example. :)
I can give you another - arrow key up - map scroll up; arrow key down - map scroll down etc.

EDIT: Or esc as shortcut for closing the active AJAXWindow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BB-code script.

Observation:
BB-toolbar missing when editing a town forum thread.

And again, thank you for all these great scripts! :)