Now you are all in trouble

DeletedUser16628

i BRING MANY MEN MANY GUNS AND THAT'S HOW WE SOLVE PROBLEMS HERE IN THE WEST WHEN DIPLOMACY BREAKS DOWN

DeletedUser

Hey, Dee... Now that Toko is back, here's a new Banhammer...

pancor-jackhammer.jpg

DeletedUser14280

Now is that really necessary?
I think Toko's become a lot better since he came back, he's even started giving rep responsibly.
In fact, I would go as far to say that he could score with the ladies...

DeletedUser

Now is that really necessary?
I think Toko's become a lot better since he came back, he's even started giving rep responsibly.
In fact, I would go as far to say that he could score with the ladies...

What proof do you have of this? The posi-Wekeks could have been from Johann ;)

And what credibility do you have, anyways? Calling the most enlightened members [beep]s.

DeletedUser

And that is one of the reasons I hate the Forum Aristocracy. You are in league with some of the worst people on here.

Sticks and stones kill people. Words convince people to kill themselves. Banhammers don't kill anything.

DeletedUser14280

My mistake. She's not a lady, she's an awesome pixie.
Can fairies count as ladies?

DeletedUser14280

Celxius, don't become a Sycophant. Denisero is just another John Rose supporter.
You think so? I know she prefers the onion (on top of a sausage in a bun with tomato sauce), but I don't know if she favors her Widdle Roseikins.

Diggo11

Denisero is female, yes, hence the name.

And I'd like to argue on the chicken point. You can count your eggs then times it by the percentage of eggs that hatched last time to get an approximate number for this batch :p

DeletedUser14280

What, did you think she might be in a gay relationship with adopted kids?

Actually, that would explain Elmyr's pic on his profile.

DeletedUser

And I'd like to argue on the chicken point. You can count your eggs then times it by the percentage of eggs that hatched last time to get an approximate number for this batch :p

That must only work with some eggs. My birds had 7 eggs the first time and 3 hatched (then she ignored the rest of them); they had 6 the second time and 5 hatched. Funny thing though, I didn't get a single chicken from them. It might have something to do with the fact that the parents weren't chickens either.

DeletedUser14280

Do us a favor and put it in your sig, Ollie!
[/honest advice]