What do you think?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14793
  • Start date

DeletedUser14793

just acouple of sigs i have done lately.

sig.jpg

dgorsk1sig.jpg

sr20detsig.jpg

shautysig.jpg

huntingparty.jpg

new one
dgorsk2sig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1st one: The colours don't match the BG, very plain, text is too big and used as a focal. Either the text should be a focal or if using an image the image should be the only focal and the text should blend into the sig.

2nd: Same as first with text, the render blends in better but try not to put the render in the corner of the sig (dont put it in the middle either) about 1/4 of the way in is the best place to put the renders.

Meh cba to comment them all. You need to work on blending, text, depth and flow.

Follow some tutorials and you'll get alot better :)

DeletedUser18255

1st one: The colours don't match the BG, very plain, text is too big and used as a focal. Either the text should be a focal or if using an image the image should be the only focal and the text should blend into the sig.

2nd: Same as first with text, the render blends in better but try not to put the render in the corner of the sig (dont put it in the middle either) about 1/4 of the way in is the best place to put the renders.

Meh cba to comment them all. You need to work on blending, text, depth and flow.

Follow some tutorials and you'll get alot better :)

I disagree. I like his style. Very clean, simple, bold. Easy to read, and the colors for the text...for the most part fit great. Just a matter of opinion.

However, I do not really like your style The Sexy Assassin (Not that you asked for my opinion). All your art/sigs look the exact same style. Same kind of small font, that is always hard to read. It also seems like you take pictures/art from other people, crop those pictures, add a little text and a nice little border and call it art. I do however like how you blend things. That's done very well.

I'm no artist, just going by what I see. Regardless you do a goodjob as well.

But I happen to really like dgorsk's style much better

DeletedUser14793

thanks. ya thats the thing with art. it comes down to personal opinion.

DeletedUser

I disagree. I like his style. Very clean, simple, bold. Easy to read, and the colors for the text...for the most part fit great. Just a matter of opinion.

However, I do not really like your style The Sexy Assassin (Not that you asked for my opinion). All your art/sigs look the exact same style. Same kind of small font, that is always hard to read. It also seems like you take pictures/art from other people, crop those pictures, add a little text and a nice little border and call it art. I do however like how you blend things. That's done very well.

I'm no artist, just going by what I see. Regardless you do a goodjob as well.

But I happen to really like dgorsk's style much better

I base my CnC on technical perspective, whilst I dont think my text is incredible I would prefer it to dgorsk'

DeletedUser13020

Nice job. I guess i would say that you should work on getting some variety between them, since the way they are all structured is the same. Also not too fond of your font choice. They are little too simple for my taste, but neat, clean cut, and your color choice keeps em looking good.

DeletedUser14793

thanks, ya there all the same style because there sigs for guys from our town.