paste your inventory

DeletedUser14006

Preperation ready for when I come to the end of the level 67 questline, dont want to get there and have to shopping for it, picked it up while I was in a town that had one ;)

DeletedUser14006

Already well on my way, will help me get to and complete bounty hunter, ambush stagecoach, guarding stagecoach, robbing settlers and robbing trains, seems the quickest method for me.

DeletedUser

You realize that when you're done respeccing you'll probably find that note part 1 you've been looking for for so long. ;)

DeletedUser14006

Lol, not to worry anyway, for the best part of my time on world one I have been pure construction, so not taking points out of anything useful to duelling, never liked to mention it before through fear of being attacked :laugh:

If I find that damn note will respec later on unless I can get my hands on something better, maybe Mr. Earps Buntline!

DeletedUser

If I find that damn note will respec later on unless I can get my hands on something better, maybe Mr. Earps Buntline!

Maybe that will be the reward after we figure out how to get the third item to go with the two that you get from the level 67 and 75 quests. ;)

Reactions: Gem