Level 67 Quest - The Raid

DeletedUser

It's a ? for a reason.
I don't think finding someone to tell you will be easy (even though Azuk told me lol)
But I'm not one to judge what others will do...

DeletedUser

Anyway but none speaks about the level 67 quest in depth. Actually wat should be done for it from lower levels these are the answers for which everyone is waiting for !!!:mad:

DeletedUser

Well, as someone who has achieved the dizzy heights of level 8 in this game so far... you spec as a pure shooter and collect the Indian set on your way up... ? :D

Far as I can tell, all the information is in this thread.

DeletedUser

Anyway but none speaks about the level 67 quest in depth. Actually wat should be done for it from lower levels these are the answers for which everyone is waiting for !!!:mad:
You can look that up in WestStats, it's all there. (Even got easier by now, it's not up to date there yet.)

DeletedUser

Because the people who know it want to feel powerful.

No, because Inno doesn't want us posting what the ? is.

WTH are you talking about?

1) This thread.
2) Over 400 posts on the subject here: L 67 Quest !
3) As McPenny said, West Stats: The raid

Is that not enough? Do you want to give us your user/pass so we can level you up to 67 and do the quests for you as well?

DeletedUser

Lol.. so Elmyr loses patience too. :D

I think that its actually the secrets that motivate you to play the game. If you already know whats going to happen, then why would you do it.

West Stats has done the best thing by just putting a question mark so that we know that there's a secret reward but not know what the secret reward is..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

West Stats has done the best thing by just putting a question mark so that we know that there's a secret reward but now know what the secret reward is..

Yep. It's really the best way to see what spoilers are allowed. If Inno will let him post the information, Morthy will. He originally had posted the item set info as an insider, but was told to remove it. The info on the site now is that which was gathered by players, although we still can't post that ?

DeletedUser

If anybody wants to know what the "?" is just pm me

DeletedUser

No, because Inno doesn't want us posting what the ? is.

It's a secret because weststats doesn't say what it is and because the people who know what it is don't want to tell anyone.

There, a compromise

DeletedUser

It's a secret because weststats doesn't say what it is and because the people who know what it is don't want to tell anyone.

There, a compromise

i want to tell people, hell i shouted it on the 2 thread on the 67 quest, they just got taken down, if anybody want to know send me a pm

DeletedUser

wheres the rule against spoilers in posts, if i put spoiler tags in it should be perfectly rule abiding.

DeletedUser

Inno does not allow certain spoilers, period. It is not our rule, it's theirs.

DeletedUser

Am I correct in assuming that in order to eventually obtain the "secret" item in the level 67 quest, I still choose "Decision 1" ??? Just want to make sure that part wasn't changed when they updated the quest.

DeletedUser

There's still a secret item for dueling Scott. I'll confirm that it's still the same item if I can ever beat him. ;)