Being able to do all jobs

DeletedUser

I know it's been mentioned before which skills are, perhaps, necessary to be able to do all jobs via clothing. The calculation, however, was without factoring in quests.

So here is my 2 part question:

Including skill/attribute points from currently known quests,
a) What level do you think it is you can do all jobs only by changing clothes
b) What character class and gender do you think can accomplish this the earliest?

P.S. I believe I have the answer, so I will share later ;)

DeletedUser

When I cited Dr.Drud's calculations in his thread in the most useless skill thread, I added quest AP/SP.

DeletedUser

Ah, yes. I see that now. However, you only said "earlier than level 99". Do you know how much earlier and which gender/class can do it earliest?

DeletedUser

Meh, I didn't bother doing the math. It would be simple, but the ratio of AP to SP is different than it would be if you just got them from levels, so the whole thing needs to be rethought a little bit. I think the gender has to be male, just because the gentleman's set is better than the dancer's. If you don't figure it out, I'll look at it tomorrow, but I'm about to head to bed.

DeletedUser

Since I'll be leaving in about 3 hours for vacation, I'll go ahead and post the answer:

The "best" is a Male Adventurer at level 89 with 2sp left over (choosing decision 1 or 3 on the adventurer quest line)
Code:
Attribute Points:
Strength: 0
Mobility: 0
Dexterity: 32
Charisma: 61
Total: 93 (89 + 4 from quests)

Skill Points:
Stamina: 105
Hiding: 78
Swimming: 37
Shooting: 82
Tactics: 4
Extra: 2
Total: 308 (88*3 + 44 from quests)

There are several other combinations with the same result such as:

Code:
Attribute Points:
Dexterity: 32
Charisma: 61

Skill Points:
Vigor: 1
Stamina: 109
Reflex: 4
Hiding: 79
Swimming: 36
Shooting: 77
Extra: 2

A male soldier is next at lvl 89 also but with only 1 leftover.
Code:
Attribute Points:
Dexterity: 33
Charisma: 62
Total: 95 (89 + 6 from quests)

Skill Points:
Vigor: 1
Stamina: 105
Hiding: 79
Swimming: 33
Shooting: 78
Tactics: 1
Extra: 1
Total: 298 (88*3 + 34 from quests)

Then it's a Female Adventurer at lvl 89 with 0 leftover
Code:
Attribute Points:
Dexterity: 33
Charisma: 60

Skill Points:
Vigor: 4
Stamina: 108
Reflex: 2
Hiding: 77
Swimming: 39
Shooting: 78
Next:
#4 is Female Soldier at lvl 90 with 4 leftover
#5 and #6 are Male Dueler/Male Worker tied at lvl 90 with 3 leftover
#7 and #8 are Female Dueler/Female Worker tied at lvl 90 with 2 leftover

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The dueler and soldier options are basically moot, since almost all of them will be specced for dueling and not jobs. The exceptions are mostly people who choose them for the avatar alone and RP reasons, and I doubt any of them will ever make it to level 89 or be organized enough to do all jobs.

DeletedUser

Great information. Thanks.

However, I have on question, did you factor in class specific items? For example, I don't use much adventure specific item, if at all on jobs. However, soldiers and workers both have some decent items for jobs, such as the trumpet, utilizing the weapon slot and gives quite a bit of +charisma boost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also item sets are playing a big part in giving jobs.
Oh and incase anybody is wondering, NO I still can't find that blinkin' Walking Stick :(

DeletedUser

Also item sets are playing a big part in giving jobs.
Oh and incase anybody is wondering, NO I still can't find that blinkin' Walking Stick :(

Same here. I've robbed just about every grave in the area, plus sold enough guns to indians to sustain a war. Still no stick. :(

DeletedUser

Same here. I've robbed just about every grave in the area, plus sold enough guns to indians to sustain a war. Still no stick. :(
Yep. I've robbed every grave, sold a gun to every indian, ambushed every citizen and ransacked every hut. Nobody seems to have a walking stick I can steal....
I do have a fine collection of art and jewellery though.

DeletedUser

Yep. I've robbed every grave, sold a gun to every indian, ambushed every citizen and ransacked every hut. Nobody seems to have a walking stick I can steal....
I do have a fine collection of art and jewellery though.

I dont know about your acc, but in brazilian server i got mine, with adventurer premium and salary premium, on Ambush... So... Dont do just a 90% jobs... ^^

DeletedUser

i couldn't find it robbing graves or selling guns either.

but when i opened Ambush Stagecoach with one lp, i thought 'wth, lets give it a shot'. first 2 hour job = walking stick.

Hue

DeletedUser

Got the walking stick robbing graves but my character's female so I can't use it...

DeletedUser

1 more lvl on w2 till i can do all jobs and im skilled right to do it as well :)

DeletedUser

I've actually been working towards doing all jobs on w2 myself, using Dr.Drud's original AP and SP use. I need to do a little bit of respeccing to switch to the AP/SP aznxasazn came up with.