Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

By now we should all be aware that they are working on Weststats.com

I think it is just great to show how many of us use the site daily without really appreciating it.

Weststats.com really does help with playing The West.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

I can't get into West Stats at all now that it's back up. I get the "Sign Up" page and when I try to log in I get the message "Your username or password was incorrect. Click here to try again."

If I try to re-register I get the same message. :huh:

I'm using Firefox

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he lost the DB, there are no quests, news, products etc left either.

DeletedUser

There's a problem, I'm pretty sure he's aware of it. Looks like info is missing, or perhaps they've had a server/hosting outage.

DeletedUser

Krish, you've been banned, or he's having website/hosting/database/server issues..

I vote for the second choice since it seems to have happened to all of us.

DeletedUser

I think it is just great to show how many of us use the site daily without really appreciating it.

They sure do. And thank you for that!

I saw they were down too and I thought that the log in problems was a part of the problems they are facing with the server.

Alternatively, use The West Insider: http://www.thewestinsider.com/

DeletedUser

not working for me

DeletedUser

Yup - I noticed the only items still accessible is the Secret and Rumoured items

DeletedUser12669

iv just tryed to log on and i cant get any info i think they could be updating it with new info on the forts

DeletedUser

Really? works fine for me, you should see the new buttons.. I pushed the red one and there was a big flash.. then I got a "Database read error 1303" and it said my password was bad.

DeletedUser

The Red button..... Not the red button........no don't touch the red button?!?!?!?

Looks like we're waiting for the boffins to find the glitch.:unsure:

DeletedUser

weststats.com down?

Is it just me, or is the site having technical difficulties today?

I cant log in at all today.

DeletedUser

West Stats

I have not been able to login today either. I am glad it is not just my account.