films that shouldn't be remade

DeletedUser

I liked the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Hopefully the next one will be good too.

DeletedUser

Nooooooo! I just read that they're gonna do a remake of "Conan". These people are nuts, somebody needs to stop them!

DeletedUser

Toko suffers from a wide array of delusions, his imaginary connections should really be the least of our worries.

DeletedUser

by connections he may mean he is merely a puppet who wants desperately to be a real boy and cannot help lying.

On that note, I heard they are doing a new Pinnochio movie

DeletedUser

Nah, that's just plain science.

Batman > Conan, + bale plays like in every movie now days,

means

Conan = Bale.

Your view on science has been put into perspective with this post. No wonder you're a bible thumper.

DeletedUser

They have some other Austrian bodybuilder that is going to play Conan. No, its not Arnold. It's a mini me of Arnold.

DeletedUser

Your view on science has been put into perspective with this post. No wonder you're a bible thumper.

This topic is not about the bible. It's about my proof that Bale will play Conan. Please stick to the subject.

DeletedUser

heck, the guy may be larger than arnold ever was. Steroids have come a long way.

DeletedUser

They should get Brock Lesnar to play the role.

brock-lesnar345.jpg

300_70332.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is the guy that is going to play Conan
roland-kickinger_304x449.jpg

Roland Kicklinger or something like that

DeletedUser

Here's one that should be remade!

The Blues Brothers!

Starring Corey Feldman and Corey Haim!

DeletedUser

by connections he may mean he is merely a puppet who wants desperately to be a real boy and cannot help lying.

On that note, I heard they are doing a new Pinnochio movie

It could be really good or really bad. Maybe inbetween.

DeletedUser

Here's one that should be remade!

The Blues Brothers!

Starring Corey Feldman and Corey Haim!

The original was great and should -not- be remade! John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd are irreplaceable.

...speaking of Dan Aykroyd, they are going to do a sequel of "Ghostbusters".