hernando's sword..

DeletedUser13768

does anyone on w3 already have it?

i am not asking for details about the quest, just if anyone has got it yet.

DeletedUser

Go through all the players lvl 57 above and you will find them

DeletedUser

coolpomelo
But don't worry, you'll be first to actually use it.

DeletedUser13768

sweet :)
so now i'm the second person on the server to get the sword?

would be nice if i didn't still have 104 points in construction. costs $900+ to reskill now ;)

DeletedUser

have fun with it mate..and lets slaughter the US union ayy.:bandit:

DeletedUser13768

already am :)
ran out of people at uspo, so been hitting other us towns. been ko'ing almost anyone i hit ;)

we're all soldiers for a righteous cause, we shall, nay, WILL, prevail :)

DeletedUser

so ,does anyone know how to get the sword from scratch ??? can anyone take us through the journey to get the sword ?? quests ,jobs,items,??:)

DeletedUser

There is one thing I want to ask. I've chosen the wrong quest decision before. And I'm thinking if the Piece of Note part 1 I've been carrying around for like 5 months is any worth other than for bragging purposes, cause I won't have a chance literally on getting the sword.

DeletedUser3543

There is one thing I want to ask. I've chosen the wrong quest decision before. And I'm thinking if the Piece of Note part 1 I've been carrying around for like 5 months is any worth other than for bragging purposes, cause I won't have a chance literally on getting the sword.

It looks nice though ;)

DeletedUser

I believe the only thing we are allowed to say on the forums is, take the waupee's choices on both the level 25 and level 39 quests if you ever want to get the sword on this world.

The rest I believe will be removed by Mod's as a spoiler.
I don't get it, but rules are rules.

DeletedUser

the rules of this forum?!?!

Can anyone point me to where are the rules of this forum that specifically point that it is forbiden to say how to get the famous most powefull and you know the Sword that Hernando use to have while he was alife.?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just click on my signature below.. ull get all the info on hernando

DeletedUser

yeah PG13 for non existing teen community, tho full of adults of average like ~28

DeletedUser

dont tell me what to do and i wount tell you where to go.
try getting reasonable at least once