Website West Code-Your Key to the Forums

DeletedUser

Update for Westcode

• NEW LAYOUT, it looks much better and since we have only been concentrating on the products thats all that has yet been uploaded and a couple items have been aded some still to be put up on the site but should be done within the week sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They're quite good, not bad. So basically, it'll make it easier for people to get info or tell about a specific product. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still new to the west :D

DeletedUser

They're quite good, not bad. So basically, it'll make it easier for people to get info or tell about a specific product. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still new to the west :D

It allows you to post the items that you have onto the forums with all the information then haveing those transparent images wich dont have any information and look disgutsing, Theese are much more useful.

Also we have a massive update coming up

DeletedUser

As much as i find your work pretty, i dont find it very useful in my everyday life. Maybe you could create like a new skill for the west where we could download it and set up so when we would move over mouse in game we would see your images with info?

DeletedUser

Yes, and maybe use weststats to correct some of the errors.

*Guarding the stagecoach gives rounds, not a warm meal
*Protecting the track of settlers gives a cooking pot, not a warm meal
*Pony-Express gives a posthorn, not a warm meal.
*Burglary gives a Canvas, not smuggle goods.
*Fancy jewelry is obtainable from the job Ambush.

DeletedUser

As much as i find your work pretty, i dont find it very useful in my everyday life. Maybe you could create like a new skill for the west where we could download it and set up so when we would move over mouse in game we would see your images with info?

Could you explain more about this.

Yes, and maybe use weststats to correct some of the errors.

*Guarding the stagecoach gives rounds, not a warm meal
*Protecting the track of settlers gives a cooking pot, not a warm meal
*Pony-Express gives a posthorn, not a warm meal.
*Burglary gives a Canvas, not smuggle goods.
*Fancy jewelry is obtainable from the job Ambush.

We will get this sorted but we have been going through a huge update I will talk to Morthy about how we could work toghether with westcode.

DeletedUser

I'm asking like an idiot, but can I "upload" an image of some item too? I see just a products, no items.

DeletedUser

I'm asking like an idiot, but can I "upload" an image of some item too? I see just a products, no items.

Yes you can PM me the iage and If it is good I will alow the public to add there versions, I will also create a template for editing sofwares so you can make your own!

DeletedUser

Update

• Crag got a name but on his name but it helps the efficency of the site so there is a new domain wich is: http://www.cragsterboy.co.uk/westcode/search.php
  • You can again search for the items that you want making it much easier to use.
  • We have them all placed in alphabetical order.
  • All Animals added.
  • Some weapons added but more coming.
  • Some shoes added but more to comeing.
  • If you agree with this we can set up a templqate where you download and can create your westcode images and recieve credit for it.
Hope you enjoy!

DeletedUser

Im sorry to post again but it gets people to actualy read the thread.

We are looking for some people willing to be able to make theese images as I am stuggling to make them on my own, you will be recognised as being credits to the team.

You must have:

Photoshop
you can have other softwares but quality has to be high.
You need to be willing to spend time.
If you have thhese requirements PM me and then you will recieve futher instructions.

DeletedUser

Damn, I just down have the time to spare otherwise I would've helped :(

DeletedUser

Im back after an abrupt prison sentence. I plan on adding more images to westcode. There will probably be a massive update to come, hoping for a new layout also.

DeletedUser8627

Is there a problem with the BBcode?

I am get SQL errors this side.

DeletedUser8269

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'crag'@'boscgi1504.eigbox.net' (using password: YES) in /hermes/bosweb/web077/b779/d5.teamlost/public_html/westcode/search.php on line 3
Access denied for user 'crag'@'boscgi1504.eigbox.net' (using password: YES)

hmmm......