Banner maker???

• Thread starter Stephen St.John
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No. :)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

DeletedUser

No, but if you find someone, let me know. I want one also. :D

DeletedUser

When you say banners, are you talking about wanting sigs? Well either way I can make some if you give me an idea of what your looking for. I can make some av's as well. Just name your poison! :p

DeletedUser

I can do banners, plain though, not brilliant at graphics just yet.

DeletedUser

When you say banners, are you talking about wanting sigs? Well either way I can make some if you give me an idea of what your looking for. I can make some av's as well. Just name your poison! :p

You don't even have one to show as an example.

DeletedUser

You don't even have one to show as an example.

What's your point? Are you Stephen? When he states what he's looking for I will produce something. I've been doing graphics for years so if I can come up with something he's looking for, he'll have the choice to use it or not.

*screen captures this one*

DeletedUser

i would relly lke a banner slash sig. Could you lke do sumfin lke the wild west or sumfin to do wif da west plz. Nd put Weemini2k8 in it. if u cud dat wud be great thnx

DeletedUser

Could you please use normal language that we all could understand.
On the topic, it would be great to have a proffesional sig/avatar maker in here.

DeletedUser

well can nyone help me with a banner plz. Lke i said The west sorta theme nd Weemini2k8

Thnx

DeletedUser

I may or may not decide to make some, depends on my mood later. (Don't ask me until I offer, please.)

Also: Just don't bother arguing with each other pointlessly..

DeletedUser

I can make banners but I am not a banner maker :) Figure that one out!

DeletedUser

I can make banners but I am not a banner maker :) Figure that one out!

You make them for yourself, and no one else! Did I win? :p

Honestly though, it'd probably be nice to have an original signiture instead of one I just found on Google images. Pity I can't make signitures to save my life.

DeletedUser

I make them, but only if I feel like it, and I've been in the mood for making them recently... I have a few others I am in the process of making first so you'd have to wait in line if you want one.

DeletedUser

Mmmmm interesting offer..

By the way the max size and file size is 500x100 pixels or 9.8 KB

DeletedUser

Mmmmm interesting offer..

By the way the max size and file size is 500x100 pixels or 9.8 KB

It must be different for different people then because the sig above my last post with care bears in it is 67.76 KB (69387 bytes) . Some sigs are more, some are less. I have a sig ready for Sanders but not sure what the size should be.

Last edited by a moderator: