Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i know and the one guy i told said it worked. but i'm reluctant to tell cause of all the people who will be out to kill me for telling the secret.

and there are better weapons than the hernando's sword cause some people have found special weapons for better weapons

DeletedUser

and there are better weapons than the hernando's sword cause some people have found special weapons for better weapons

While there are better weapons then Hernandos ... nobody has actually found any of them yet ...

There is an epic weapon for each weapon type. Like Huckleberries Slingshot is for Slingshots ... there are epic weapons for everything including Buntlines.

DeletedUser

i know and the one guy i told said it worked. but i'm reluctant to tell cause of all the people who will be out to kill me for telling the secret.

You told one person? So how about everybody tells one more person and we'll all be happy :)

btw how did you figure out what the secret was if you took maya's quests?

DeletedUser

wow

you ppl are just so high and mighty dont want to help ppl always hated ppl like that i dont know about this sword and frankly i dont care but man show some compassion amd respect to other ppl and if ya dont have something helpful to say then dont come on here and talk down to ppl

DeletedUser3543

you ppl are just so high and mighty dont want to help ppl always hated ppl like that i dont know about this sword and frankly i dont care but man show some compassion amd respect to other ppl and if ya dont have something helpful to say then dont come on here and talk down to ppl

I'll do you a deal....

You find notes part 1 and 2 and message me in game - I'll ask you to equip the notes so I can see them.

Then I'll tell you the whole secret how to get part 3 and Hernando's sword.

Can't say fairer than that really, and you don't need to know the secret anyway until you have parts 1 and 2.

Open to anyone by the way.

DeletedUser

will u really tell us and what proof do we have that u know the secret

DeletedUser3543

will u really tell us and what proof do we have that u know the secret

What do I gain by not telling you?

You get notes 1 and 2 and I'll tell you how to finish the rest.

I'm not going to post it on here as it is against the rules, and I really can't see the point in disclosing the secret to people who don't have the two parts of the note...

DeletedUser

I've got part 2 in world 2 (got it ages ago through trading), and started focusing more on high luck jobs now.

DeletedUser

in the french version of the West,im a lvl 58 on one of the worlds,but this is not the account which is French
im not telling you the account
and its getting part 3

DeletedUser

You told one person? So how about everybody tells one more person and we'll all be happy :)

btw how did you figure out what the secret was if you took maya's quests?

i haven't even done the quest lol =\ if you notice none of my characters are higher than lvl 50 ( a clue )

will someone please tell me how to use spoilers! lol

and yeah i think fargo gave me the first hints, then i read it off somewhere else

DeletedUser

in the french version of the West,im a lvl 58 on one of the worlds,but this is not the account which is French
im not telling you the account
and its getting part 3

there are no lvl 58 on french server of the west... highest are in the low 50.

DeletedUser

someone said he found piece note 1 while firefighting ? did he mention how many LP he had ?

Status
Not open for further replies.