Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

There is no cap. so i think it would be pointless to be level 99, but oh well :p

Seems cool though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just the first lvl 99 s. thats's it? i think it should show the best Dueler or Soldier along with the 99 levellers

DeletedUser363

just the first lvl 99 s. thats's it? i think it should show the best Dueler or Soldier along with the 99 levellers
I agree, there should be a hall of fame which shows the highest hit, and the most damage done.

DeletedUser

especially as the cap has been uplifted, there's no point in showing just lvl 99

it should show the 1st to reach
L 10
L 25
L 50
L 99.... and so on

DeletedUser3543

There are five slots....

So, perhaps it shows the top five players - XP / level...

DeletedUser

If it just showed the current top 5, it wouldn't be empty now.

DeletedUser

It looks like there will be more then one page ...

I'm not sure they'd need to show us top 5 character levels since those are already ranked...

Perhaps there will be a variety of categories ... most duel wins, biggest hit - that kind of stuff.

ps whatever it is - obviously it is only partially implemented - so we'll just have to hope we get more in v1.19 !

DeletedUser

"- Es ist eine Ruhmeshalle verfügbar. Sobald ein Spieler Stufe 99 erreicht, dann erscheint sein Bild dort. Die Ruhmeshalle hat mehrere Seiten. Es ist also auch Platz für den sechsten Spieler."

(http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=166222&postcount=1)

"There's a hall of fame. As soon as a player reaches lvl99, his pic will appear there. The hall of fame has several pages. so there is also space for the sixth player."

It's just about lvl and it's empty because there simply are no players at lvl99 yet.

DeletedUser

We have already someone at 75, so only 24 more to go, which equally means approx 156k XP more. Now taking an average of let's say 156XP per 2hr shift that would mean approx 1000XP per day (and that is without dueling). Thus latest in 5 month we should have someone entering the hall of fame.

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

ohh well..
That pointed me that Midgrin is no longer #1
Thats just a maybe....There are some jobs that offer much more than that..It may take them 4-6 months..Or even more..
Just wait and watch!.

DeletedUser

We have already someone at 75, so only 24 more to go, which equally means approx 156k XP more. Now taking an average of let's say 156XP per 2hr shift that would mean approx 1000XP per day (and that is without dueling). Thus latest in 5 month we should have someone entering the hall of fame.

Cheers,
Bonez

A little bit off.

75 - 144,189 XP
99 - 329,329 XP

329,329 - 144,189 = 185,140 XP

http://en4.the-west.net/help.php?article=experience

Diggo11

Elmyr did you memorise that table so well you were able to pick that the figures he used were wrong?

Anyway now that the level cap has been removed, how much XP do you need to get to level 101?

DeletedUser

First 5 on the first page, and there are several pages, so I would assume everyone who reaches level 99 would get in it...