Bank account

DeletedUser

How can I have an bank account in the game to safe keep my money?:eek:

DeletedUser

Once you join a town, you will be able to keep your money safe. For every level the bank is you can deposit more into your account.

DeletedUser

What happens to your money if you change towns? Can you deposit money into your account at any town just like an interact machine?

DeletedUser

How can I have an bank account in the game to safe keep my money?:eek:

right now as u r not the member of any town..there is very little worry..as no one can duel wid you..hence cannot lose money...

though u may lose if u get injured while doing work i.e. u lose all health points..but it doesnt happen generally especially at low levels...

DeletedUser618

What happens to your money if you change towns? Can you deposit money into your account at any town just like an interact machine?

When you leave a town your money will be returned to you and you carry it around until you join another town and deposit it in your new town's bank.

You can only put money in the bank while you are in your town, just like shopping or while sleeping. You cannot use any towns bank.

DeletedUser

u can only carry around the money in your Bank acc, not the money u deposit in the Treasury

DeletedUser

well when you buy something the money is auto-withdrawn...but you can't manually withdraw

DeletedUser

i do wish i could reply to a post before u David

there is a way to manually withdraw money, que to sleep and cancell it immediately

DeletedUser

A tip: when you leave town, don't join another town until you're actually at the town, so you aren't carrying around your life savings 2 hours from your town just waiting to be dueled.

DeletedUser

well when you buy something the money is auto-withdrawn...but you can't manually withdraw
this is my point

A tip: when you leave town, don't join another town until you're actually at the town, so you aren't carrying around your life savings 2 hours from your town just waiting to be dueled.

thanks a lot