What's your inventory worth

DeletedUser

Before going into further detail I'd like to make very clear that any of the below is neither my work nor idea. It's been thought out by "Glasi" from the German version of the West. I simply wanted to share his little useful script with you.

The following can help you determine what your gear and inventory is worth. And it's all simple. No manual calculation needed.

And that's how it goes:

1. open your inventory
2. Now copy and paste below code into the browser adress window bar and click enter

javascript:var sell_value_equipped = 0, equipped = Wear.wear, inventory_value = 0, inventory = Bag.getInstance().items; if($defined(equipped.animal)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.animal.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.body)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.body.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.foot)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.foot.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.head)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.head.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.neck)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.neck.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.right_arm)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.right_arm.get_sell_price(); if($defined(equipped.yield)) sell_value_equipped += equipped.yield.get_sell_price(); for(var p in inventory) {inventory_value += inventory[p].get_sell_price() * inventory[p].get_count_value();} alert("Der Wert deiner im Inventar enthaltenen Items beträgt: " + inventory_value + "$\nDer Wert deiner angelegten Items beträgt: " + sell_value_equipped + "$\nDer Gesamtwert beträgt: " + (sell_value_equipped + inventory_value) + "$"); end();

3. You should now see a little window with 3 number values:
The first is your inventory value
The second is the value of your equipped gear
The third is the sum of both

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser

Total items: 83
Total sell price: $11361
Total buy price: $22722

DeletedUser

All the gear I'm wearing and inventory I have is worth 49567$.

Just to clarify: This is sales value and not purchase value.

Cheers,
Bonez

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll give you a hint

I have more money in the bank than my inventory is worth

DeletedUser

Statistics:

Total items: 326
Total sell price: $6731
Total buy price: $13462

DeletedUser

Combined values:

W1: $6914
W2: $3445
W3: $3149
W4: $3560
W5: $3603
W6: $6355

W1 and W6 are both adventurers, and both are members of active towns with mid-level building levels. The others are various chars in smaller towns. I think that says a lot....

DeletedUser

I'm sure there people with one of every Fancy item in the game ...

My total is 49206$

DeletedUser

ha,mines worth 12k i think,thanks to 4 golden figurines,4 foils,2 bowie knifes,a fancy shirt,brown shirt,gray spiked shoes,grey dress coat,black bowler hat,yellow bow and 5 stone chains on inv

DeletedUser

It might explain why I lose so many duels. My total inventory for both worlds is about $10k, but my donations to the towns is over $20k. Unfortunately, I'm pretty bad at setting up my skills, and I can't do any higher level jobs.

DeletedUser

Mine is worth $21k but I have $56k cash.

Morthy can you pls let me know as soon as you join a town a again:D

But honestly, what for are you saving all this cash? Are you working on a retirement plan already?;) Make sure you spend it before the 1920s recession hits this game:eek:

+ I'd like to see how in the world you carry all this cash with you...I hope it's not all coins:p

One Armed Ninja

It might explain why I lose so many duels. My total inventory for both worlds is about $10k, but my donations to the towns is over $20k. Unfortunately, I'm pretty bad at setting up my skills, and I can't do any higher level jobs.

Hmmmpf

green.png
One Armed Ninja
transparent.png
46 106 hours 23822$ 0$
I know what you mean having to finance most of the builds in town, though forst clearing and silver mining do help

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Statistics:

Total items: 520
Total sell price: $44457
Total buy price: $88914

and maxed account in lv5 bank,which is 2400 :)