Stone Chain?

DeletedUser

I just found this from transporting ammunition and was wondering does it actually do anything when equipped and is it worth keeping?

Transport ammunition
dollar.png
$ 41
experience.png
20 Experience points
luck.png
stonechain.png

DeletedUser

Many people thinks it might give a secret quest.
So my advice is to keep it.

DeletedUser

do a search and you will find old postings on this and the other neck item that lacks stats

DeletedUser

thanks everyone for the advice. i think i will keep it as it only sells for £500.

DeletedUser

Does anyone have any ideas on what the talisman actually does when equipped?

DeletedUser

Just run a forum search.

Having waded through a big thread there are theories that it might be part of a hard to get quest, but there are counter posts quoting an official on the german forums saying it has no function yet. Just keep it, eventually it'll do something.... maybe

DeletedUser

This is a recent quote from one of the staff on the German Forums:

"So far, these two objects (Stone Chain/Talisman) do not function.
However, there are players who believe!"

That being said - I wouldn't sell them due to rarity of the items.

DeletedUser3543

It must be stone chain day today, as I found one too!

That completes my set nicely :)

DeletedUser

Heh, due to a recent divination from god:

"Moneys for all!"

Maybe a link instead of quote symbols would help the cause of truth...

Codeguru

Ranger-Schwartz

I just experimented with my stone necklace while transporting ammunition
and found a soldier's hat. Seems more than coincidental that me, and adventurer would find his first ever character class-specific item from another class the first time I wore it while doing a high-luck job.

I'm going to start wearing it on all my high luck jobs and write back later.

DeletedUser

I think it increases chance to get items from jobs, because i just got two documents from fire fighter.

DeletedUser

I think it increases chance to get items from jobs, because i just got two documents from fire fighter.
Speculation. You need to work many hours with and without the stone chain to prove this right. Anyway, the game developers said it does nothing for now, so I really think you are wrong.

Red Falcon

Both my brother and I have the stone talisman and the stone chain and we fully intend to keep them. And Nashy...The next Onion Story I write will have you in it! I hope everyone will like it.

Oh, and I have just written the next part of this story, however, Nashy, I did not have enough space to place you in this one, therefore, you shall have a secure place in the next story after this one.

:D

Last edited: