Transporting Ammunition

DeletedUser

When doing this job to what extent is the damage when you get hurt as i don't know so i don't know whether I'd die or not? ;)

DeletedUser

You will die if you get a bad kaboom and don't have more then 10 labor points ... doing this job with 1 labor point is like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the chamber.

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm doing the job now and only have 3 labour points so will probably die. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

If you are lucky you will survive.
But don't risk again with less than 15 labor points

DeletedUser

I did it plenty with just one labour point. Even several times in a row, I rarely got KO'd.

DeletedUser

I finished the job, without taking any damage. I didn't die but i also didn't find any items. :)

DeletedUser

I only died once and that was the very first time I did the job. Now getting awesome items is another thing. Nada. Zilch. Zip.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I died twice, at low labour points. Don't forget to check you're HP after your first session.

Aren't getting any good items, ever :blink:

DeletedUser

you are safe doing this job with 6 skill points
and the rewards are few and far in between. i had my best luck when the skill was in the 20's

DeletedUser

you are safe doing this job with 6 skill points
and the rewards are few and far in between

Err 6 labour points is very low for transporting ammo.

I did it with 1 labour point, and I now got 80+...

ONce you get past 10-15 somewhere though, it gets relatively safe to transport that ammo.

DeletedUser

Err 6 labour points is very low for transporting ammo.

I did it with 1 labour point, and I now got 80+...

ONce you get past 10-15 somewhere though, it gets relatively safe to transport that ammo.

well all i can say is with any of the 4 toons i have done this job with a 6 skill point, i never died or received more then 100 dmg so to each his own

DeletedUser

well all i can say is with any of the 4 toons i have done this job with a 6 skill point, i never died or received more then 100 dmg so to each his own

Hmm. I haven't tested enough to know if it's afe at that point, but I know from a fact that it gets pretty damn safe from 10-15, although I have only done this on one toon, not 4. :)

DeletedUser

I died twice, at low labour points. Don't forget to check you're HP after your first session.

Aren't getting any good items, ever :blink:

Ever. I get a stick-o-dynemite about every 10 hrs and I've gotten 2 bonus items in about 50+ hrs. It has been a complete waste of time for me and I won't even get into the waste of time trading with Indians has been.

DeletedUser

My first 10 hrs. of TwI produced absolute zilch. Then in hour 11 I got a level 37 machete, with a level 21 char. Not too shabby; sells for $hundreds....

DeletedUser

It is sure worth the risk by far.
But never start the job if you aint full hp

I been doing this for +100 hours allready first times it blow up it was between 6-800 dmg but nowdays its never above 1 dmg sure i have something like 120 points in it nowdays.

I have found alot of items but not very high priced once think the highest was about 1500 or so.

DeletedUser

i just started and with 3 labour points have done around 15 hours. haven't even had a boom bigger than 100 hp.