Dueling!

DeletedUser

Romelis has kicked my ass so badly that it took me weeks to make him join my town. Sorry tombstone for stealing a great dueler from you. Also wearing a bow tie make a huge difference. This duel do not count.

I am surprize you did not attack me. John you are a better dueler/ player than me.

There are few players I will avoid dueling but it is not John or Denisero.

1)
I forgot about the bow-tie, so my mistake. Duel still counts as far as I'm concerned, but it's very sportsmanlike of you to say otherwise.

2)
Why would I attack you?
I already know I can kick your ass.

3)
Then bring it on. You even get 48 hours to prepare.
However, get in line, Romelis has the first shot at me.

@Romelis; I'd love another match with you, but considering the numbers, I'd say the odds are against me, and they were when I attacked today as well. Didn't stop me from trying though ;)

DeletedUser

we can do a rematch (it is you attacking me as i understood)
both at full health.
just me you and your bow-tie

DeletedUser

When it comes to the script for dueling, luck is still a factor.
What I'm curious about is how did this all suddenly turn so aggressive?

DeletedUser

Go a few pages back and you'll see a certain someone wanting to smack-talk to make this thread "fun".

Or did you refer to something diffrent than the thread itself?

DeletedUser

I read a lot of miscommunication between ragers. Happens often when people rage. :)
What I was refering to though, is did this all start with a War between Towns or some other minor dispute?

DeletedUser

agreed ^^

havent heard the sound of banjo in a while :) maybe its because i tend to chop the fingers of my victims and string them on a banjo string ?

which makes me confused, are they out of fingers or banjo strings...

DeletedUser

bitwmz3.jpg

Not exactly sure what John Rose would do but I bet he's laughing right now. ;)

DeletedUser

im sure john isnt laughing.
this guy/girl is fat from some organism disorder, not because he/she eats junkfood, and using him/her as a immage to mock someone is a little bit inappropriate...

and arguments ad hominem are allways offencive...
dude, its just a game

DeletedUser

I'm not a dude. It is just a game. The funny thing about the pic is that he has a WWJD shirt on, which if you paid attention is in John Rose's signature. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is laughing.

As you said, its just a game.

DeletedUser

if you're not a dude, than who are you ?
wait... omg !!!

are you a girl ?
*grabs for his anti-girl-cootie spray*

btw,
WWJD is "waht would jesus do"

it misses R to be johns signature

DeletedUser

I think grabbing for your anti-girl-cootie spray is probably why you have so much time to play computer games. You may want to log off for a few days and actually talk to a real live woman in person. We don't have 'cootie's anymore, we have 'boobies'. Most men like them.

Look at JRs signature. Your observational skills are astounding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

boobies are for teenagers :)
real men like this part:
||) (||
|( Y )|

i have a normal life, playing just to keep myself from writing my my paper

DeletedUser

Just a friendly war between towns :). John Rose & I are cool about it and the smack talk is not at all personal. We can end the war within 1 min if anyone of us get bored dueling with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the smack-talk ;). We are not attacking Banjo Creek, no dueler want to go in their town not because they are afraid but coz Banjo Creek members are KO :p

That's odd, I just defended against one of your tossers, and I pretty much feels this picture describes the situation well enough:

3273077336_4c18c04285.jpg

Actually Ami, I think you're a prick.

Edit: Romelis, it's just smack-talking, nothing personal, eh?

DeletedUser

I didn't run. I joined a town at the opposite end of the map. You were more than welcome to send someone after me and you did. It was a tactical move. I didn't call you a coward for hiding in your hotel when we came to visit so don't call me a coward just because I thought of a good move.

Well I don't know who Mark Twin is...or do you mean Mark Twain? If you are going to quote someone you might want to know who you are quoting otherwise it makes YOU look like a fool.

LOL. Give me nightmares? No, you give me tummy cramps from laughing so hard at your silly attempts to shame me. I am kicking your towns butt and you haven't been able to do a thing about it in days.

"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" ~ Frank Leahy

Yeah, I called you stupid. What you gonna do about it?

Edit: I am not on that list of KO's. Oh thats right!!! I've never been KO'd.

http://javascript<b></b>:AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:102752},'102752');jinhak13 58 75 Duel not possible for 48 hours
mirce a 55 54 Is asleep right now
RamsesXIII 63 110 Is asleep right now
ustas 49 12 duel
Whistlingleaf 55 54 duel
mrtony29h 52 33 duel
Andrew Oh 46 0 Duel not possible
ossantarom 58 75 Duel not possible for 48 hours
brabus1579 56 61 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jegjeg 53 40 Is asleep right now
Left Foot Larry 59 82 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tarex 58 75 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Colonel Berdan 53 40 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Gulks 59 82 Is asleep right now
Druidness 56 61 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Jimy guns 51 26 Duel not possible for 48 hours
giant-abc 53 40 duel
habbit 52 33 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jooky 54 47 Is asleep right now
NewtwRanger 47 0 Duel not possible
Pochucker 45 0 Is asleep right now
Kieta 51 26 Duel not possible for 48 hours
SuLTaN1234 42 0 Is asleep right now
ukko13 36 0 Duel not possible
CVAS 48 5 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Yep, I helped do that in your town. One player. That's all it takes apparently.

DeletedUser

You boys get all heated because a few players attack your town repeatedly, you house some of the most active fighters in this world, so isn't that likely to a bit hypocritical?

I think the issue here is, you are an offensive town, nothing wrong with that, however now you finally started to mess with people that have the guts to bring the fight to you, and use innovative tactics to defeat opponents numbering them 10's to 1.

It must be embarassing to discover that even with all the strong players you have in your ranks, you can be usurped by just a few dedicated opponents. Maybe 'Best in The West' is receiving its reckoning after all this time, and thats why you're getting all flappy about your pride being dented?

DeletedUser

Ami, I did not make fun of anyone in a wheelchair. I didn't reference it nor did I imply that there was anything wrong with the person in that wheelchair physically or mentally. You have done that. I simply used the picture because he had a WWJD shirt on and based on John Rose's signature and your attitude, it seemed like a perfect fit.

You have called me a coward, a fool and stupid. You also implied that I must be under 18 years old. Do you think anyone under 18 is a cowardly stupid fool? You should be ashamed of that. Many teens play this game and they are outstanding players. You just put down an entire generation of people and want to make out that I'm callous and insensitive? Take a look in the mirror Ami.

You brought this to the boards where it didn't need to be. You wanted to engage in 'fun smack talk'. If you can't handle it then stfu. In a battle of wits you are completely unarmed.

DeletedUser

This sort of e-bravado is one of the reasons I stopped playing tribalwars. No one ever wins and every victory can be spun in one direction or another. Insults and flaming just aren't my style. Bleah.

DeletedUser1855

I am deleting all my post and plus I am blocking Denisero. She will be the first person in my life, I will be blocking from receiving any communication. I just pray to god, I never come across such people in real life.

DeletedUser1855

I am deleting all my post and plus I am blocking Denisero. She will be the first person in my life, I will be blocking from receiving any communication. I just pray to god, I never come across such people in real life.

I take my sentence back. I will not block Denisero and I really do not mind meeting people like her. I am sure they have some good qualities too.