Double Dutch City has 5 new vacancies

DeletedUser

We just finished level 3 residences and can now fit 5 new members. We are looking for active players. You dont need to be a high level player yet! Everybody is allowed as long as you're active.

We offer:

Townhall - 3
Residences - 3
Bank - 2 (shortly 3)
Hotel - 2 (shortly 3)
Gunsmith - 6
Tailor - 3
Gen. Store - 3
Mortician

If you're happy with that then send me a telegram/pm and you will receive an invitation.

Thank you for looking

DeletedUser

4 new members needed

Town hall level 5
Residences 3
Bank 4
Hotel level 3
Gunsmidt level 7 :nowink::nowink:
Tailor level 4
Genral store level 4

Stil looking for 4 active players,1 pure builder,1 gunman and 2 other characters ;)

DeletedUser

3 new members needed

icon1.gif
3 new members needed
Town hall level 5
Residences 3
Bank 4
Hotel level 3
Gunsmidt level 7 :nowink::nowink:
Tailor level 5,building now up to level 6 and 7 this weekend [i hope]
Genral store level 4

Stil looking for 3 active players,1 pure builder,1 gunman and 1 other characters ;)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

5 members needed

Stil looking for 5 active players,1 pure builder,1 gunman and 3 other characters :indian::bandit:

DeletedUser

4 spots left

Stil looking for 4 active players,1 pure builder,1 gunman and 2 other characters :indian::bandit:

Whe have very nice items for sale in the stores :blink:

DeletedUser

After that a lot of players left this game we are looking for active players again,Duellers and defenders also,^^
What are we looking for?Small villages and al kind of players who wanted to changes the old habbits.Intrested?
Send a message in game to HillBillDavid ore my self
Double Dutch City is a full growth town

Have fun and good hunt :unsure:

DeletedUser

Looking for new players

We are looking for new players,all kind of characters but most of al we are looking for duelers and soldiers.
Double Dutch City is a full grown city who can count on a great alliance,traveling between the other city's for buying stuff is not a problem.
What are we asking?Just this,being active and loyal.
Intrested?Asking an invitation to HillBillDavid in the game

Thanks and have fun ;)