Piece of a Note part 1

Diggo11

Yep 'cause on this world all hope is lost for you my friend. I wish you better luck on future worlds.

Anyway its probably better to not try get the note. Out of every language server only one person has it - and the're not sharing their secret. So unless your a crazy psychopath like me its better to wait for the solution on future worlds.

DeletedUser

LooooL thanks that you made me laughing my friend :))))))
And to be honest, i don't need so much this sword. I'm a lonely adventurer who don't fight, only searching the ground :)

But i will try to get it in the greek server, where i'm low level but more wise :)
You see...i'm little psychopath too :))))

DeletedUser

After choosing the 2 quests correctly there is more you have to do to get the quest for the 3rd part of the note but nobody knows what it is .... except one guy on a German world and he ain't telling.

Diggo11

The original contents of this post are classified. Sorry for all the inconvience I caused you by searching for this post.

Worth a try.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow thats 1 am at night where I live in.Looks like I will never be able
to do it.:(g

DeletedUser

It seems a little unfair there where no hints about decission quests have effects later in the game, I would have held of doing it.

DeletedUser

It seems a little unfair there where no hints about decission quests have effects later in the game, I would have held of doing it.

I don't see why. The whole point of the secret quests is that not everyone will find them, and this one is rare. If it just told you how to do it, where is the interest in that?

Besides, it is pretty obvious from the rewards in the 2nd decsion that something funny is going on and that there must be some other reason for choosing the lesser reward.

DeletedUser

Besides, it is pretty obvious from the rewards in the 2nd decsion that something funny is going on and that there must be some other reason for choosing the lesser reward.

No, it could be just plain bad game deisgn.
It's not like that would be completely unexpected.

DeletedUser

And there was nothing in the first which was the only one I had done. Just a hint, like decision can have consequences in the future. Then everyone would have to decide how much it was worth it.

DeletedUser

Yes, but the choice there is relatively equal, so there would have been plenty who picked the right one. And the "moral" question is a clue in both. I still think that if this was something every single player could get, it wouldn't be such a desired object. I mean, who is starting threads about how desperately they want a grey bowler hat or a yellow checkered shirt?

I don't think it is a flawed design and I think it is good that there are things to be gained which sets players apart instead of us all taking the same journey.

Diggo11

Yeah I don't think the developers meant for this quest to be so publically known and debated over. I believe it was meant to be a secret reward for some of those who morally and knowingally chose the lesser reward. If we let everybody access it then it would no longer be desirable as Violette said. Supply and demand - just like in the real world, lets not unbalance it.

DeletedUser

Here's another thought; Those that choose to be moral, were granted the quest to ensure they destroyed the weapon, but most that do get it dosn't have the heart to do so for 500xp lol.

Diggo11

Yeah theres the bit I don't get. No-one should have unlocked the quest as only Micky has the Part 3 note but he doesn't have Part 1 yet.

DeletedUser

Yeah people have found Part 1.

What I said is no-one has found Part 1 AND Part 3, yet we still somehow know of the quest...

If you can clear that up it'd be good.

When the game started in May '08, there were quite a couple of bugs more than today. Anyway, there used to be a way to directly see any quests with the adress bar or some other type-controlled thingie, whatever...I'm an IT noob. They fixed it though and since then you can't do it any more.

And the reason you know it here on the international server is, that this information came from http://twtool.ath.cx/w1/index.php, where it was published.

Besides there's at least on guy on german world 1 having found all 3 parts and actually being rewarded with "Hernando's sword" and another one figured out as well how to get part 3, it's only a matter of time until he gets part 1.

Diggo11

When the game started in May '08, there were quite a couple of bugs more than today. Anyway, there used to be a way to directly see any quests with the adress bar or some other type-controlled thingie, whatever...I'm an IT noob. They fixed it though and since then you can't do it any more.

And the reason you know it here on the international server is, that this information came from http://twtool.ath.cx/w1/index.php, where it was published.

Besides there's at least on guy on german world 1 having found all 3 parts and actually being rewarded with "Hernando's sword" and another one figured out as well how to get part 3, it's only a matter of time until he gets part 1.
Ah I see.

Anyway has someone else found part 3 apart from Micky?!?

And last I checked he hadn't got Part 1...