Public Enemy

DeletedUser

I would like to see the ability for towns to have a public enemies list.

Players listed as a public enemy would lose shooting, vigor, appearance, aim, reflex and tactics. The amount they lose would be based on how they are ranked.

Public Enemy #1 -1 shooting -1 vigor -1 appearance -1 tactics -1 reflex -1 aim
Public Enemy #2 -1 shooting -1 vigor -1 appearance -1 tactics -1 reflex
Public Enemy #3 -1 shooting -1 vigor -1 appearance -1 tactics
Public Enemy #4 -1 shooting -1 vigor -1 appearance
Public Enemy #5 -1 shooting -1 vigor

-Limit the list to 5 players per town
-Charge the town $100 per addition to the list (to prevent constant changes)
-Keep each town's public enemy list private, but have an outlaw ranking list that shows who the public enemies are.

This would allow a town some protection against known enemies.

The skills affected and numbers may need to be tweaked some. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

what you have to be kidding me so you want the devs to make it so that if i am farming you, you make me atarget number 1 and by this i lose one of each duelling attribute lol. im sorry im wiping my tears out of my eyes. im sorry but why that would make the game so in the defenders favour it would be unreal

DeletedUser363

What would happen if 20 towns had the same person listed as #1 public enemy? Would the person have no dueling skills left? I don't like this idea.

DeletedUser

i was just about to edit my post and say that i mean come on dude this would not work

DeletedUser

Well lets see, Jesse James comes in a robs a town and kills a person. He does it again the next month. The town members nail posters around town, put an accurate drawing of him in the newspaper. He still comes in and does his business as usual, but they are waiting for him. He still gets away, but its not as easy as it was the first time around.

Really would losing 5 skill points prevent you from beating the poor builder you have decided to pick on? Hit another town. You'll be moved down lower or removed once you stop praying on the same town. Makes sense to me, but I don't have tears in my eyes.

DeletedUser

You would only lose those skill points against members of that town, not all towns.

DeletedUser

no i have tears in my eyes from laughter and lets make it clear if you dont want players stealing youre money put it in the bank and how does a POSTER nake my shooting decrease etc

DeletedUser

First off, nobody is stealing my money. I'm not posting because I just lost a duel or something.

A wanted poster with your face on it, would affect your aim when the barber and joe schmoo decide to try and stop you before you decide to rob and kill billybob.

It would add more strategy to this game. Towns would have to decide who to add, especially when being attacked by multiple towns. And with the list hidden to the public, duelers would always wonder if they were on the list.

I don't mind the criticism because that is how brainfarts get shaped into good ideas.

DeletedUser

yes but there is no point in saying oh yh great idea when it is not, im not a dueller but i cant wait for ulthor to read this lol.
but seriously i dont understand how this makes it fair

DeletedUser

the bounty hunter idea is much better where you pay someone to tAake out who is bithering you anyway

DeletedUser

To help make sense. You come to my house and kick my dog. Then do it again. By the third time you are going to limp away, and you may or may not get anywhere near my dog on the third attempt.

Now a town, would have to decide if they should add you to the list. You would probably be able to get two days of attacks in before you get added.

Now, another possible solution could also be, if a player is removed from the list they can't be added back for 30 days. More things for a town to decide on.

There are around 4500 or more level 20+ players on each world depending on which world you are looking at. There are around 4000 towns in each world, give or take some depending on the world.

What are the odds that you would be on the list of any of these towns? What are the odds that every town would have you on their list? How many other players in other towns would be left for you to attack without losing a few skill points.

Seemed like a good idea to me.

DeletedUser

see no reply to a simple answer i mean how would you like it if yuo wrre destryoing a damn and then after you had done it twice the beavers got mad and got some bears on you or lowered youre skill points needed for that i dont think you would be very happt

DeletedUser

It's an excellent idea. Obviously those NOT on the list would get a boost in their duelling skills in the interests of balance. Let's get this voted on straight away, it's seems to solve most of the game's problems in one fell swoop.

DeletedUser

What a stupid fudging idea. Yeah while youre all at it why dont you just ban all the duellers in the game so you can have your little paradise of peace.

(edit again your majesty)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's an excellent idea. Obviously those NOT on the list would get a boost in their duelling skills in the interests of balance. Let's get this voted on straight away, it's seems to solve most of the game's problems in one fell swoop.

Lol he might take that seriously...

DeletedUser

when i firast read it i thought he meant it i was like what!!

but yes this idea is so stupid and puts off the idea of town wars as they would be weaker aginst you

DeletedUser

hahahhaaha. stop it guys. a comedian and one who juz down right take a **** on the idea.
oh how bout a rule for if we duel workers we must throw away our guns and use stones and sticks?

hmmm if u get hit in the face would u turn the other side and say heres another cheek? i think not.. so learn from ur mistake!!! and no not by taking away peoples stats but by adding ur own damm stats..

DeletedUser

the new rule is if you win you feel sorry for the builder and give him all youre money and weapons and then walk home happy