Trade/Sell Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It would be cool to be able to Trade/Sell items we find with other players. Also maybe you could trade in your items for better ones.

DeletedUser

It would be cool to be able to Trade/Sell items we find with other players. Also maybe you could trade in your items for better ones.

I know this great game you might like: Runescape :p Just wait until you get into a Town... ther'll be more trading option's then.

DeletedUser

In Towns You can Sell Items and Such.

Problem with Selling to Other Players is Multi-Accounting.

DeletedUser

:) OK, I didn't know that. I'm too much of a noob to be in a town yet :)

And yes, I am a huge Baldur's Gate fan.

DeletedUser

Yeah...at this point, I think no trading is fine. This game seems to be very well thought out as far as not making you want to do something like create multiple accounts. To be honest, I love the gameplay right now.

DeletedUser

Yeah...at this point, I think no trading is fine. This game seems to be very well thought out as far as not making you want to do something like create multiple accounts. To be honest, I love the gameplay right now.

Its new and yes it seems to start of well TW has been around for a long time now and I must say it is probably one of the best online (RPG/MMPORG-don't know which one) games on the net if they innogames can make that I have high expectations for this game and I think it will develop well. For the moment trading is a little to early to think about we should look into it in the future and it is a good idea.

DeletedUser

i like it but its a bit slow and there are no towns yet its going to be a long time before i can finde a town or may be a village

Its new and yes it seems to start of well TW has been around for a long time now and I must say it is probably one of the best online (RPG/MMPORG-don't know which one) games on the net if they innogames can make that I have high expectations for this game and I think it will develop well. For the moment trading is a little to early to think about we should look into it in the future and it is a good idea.

DeletedUser

Me too... both games get 10 stars from me as far as browser-based online games go :)

DeletedUser

Not being able to trade right now is slightly annoying. But once we are all in towns (which I hope wont take too long) all will be well.

This game has huge potential. In the last 2 days I have been here more than on TW lol.

DeletedUser

yeah, like we could have regional marketplaces, like towns could put up crops or products grown or made by the people there, and when another town or person buys something, most of the money goes to the person from the town who grew it, and a small portion goes to the town fund.

DeletedUser

*Didn't read the whole topic!*

What about crossroads. Like Innogames should make specific locations on the map where people can come together and trade stuff. Grand Exchange in RUnescape for an example.

DeletedUser

Can't remember the name of the town, but it was a place where people kinda traded things. Lots of people gathered at one place.

grandexchange.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok let's do no more offtopic, let's get back to headline. How would the system of PvP trading look like guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.