An Idea from the Dutch The West, Just Married

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,
first i want to say: i'm Dutch so if you don't understand it. Ask it!

This is SirTristans Idea (if you don't know him, he's dutch):
our Idea: you can marry people, when you go to the church in your town you,
you type a player name, when he or she accepts it comes automaticly in your profile, like this: ''Married with ....'' or something.
If you're Married you can do some things like: you can see if this person is attacked or you can give presents. (you can always say if you don't like that part)

here is a screen of me, of the church:

34otr7r.jpg

I hope you like this Idea, More Information or more adds post it. :)

Poll: Do you like this Idea?
Yes
No

21965.png

http://www.gfxpoll.nl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know I have played another game where marriage gave some small benefits. I just made some random marriage for the pros. Though it might sound interesting I don't want this game turned into a soap opera, marrying around with people, so would vote No. :eek:

DeletedUser

too much like second life, not really appropriate for the game.Also open for pushing. Sorry to be so negative.

DeletedUser

do you think they never marry in this time??
I think they did!
But hey, it's not my Idea!
and if this update never comes, then you ask ik in a Personal Message or something and then you put it in your profile text, like: ''married with ....''

DeletedUser

If you love getting married so much, why don't you marry getting married?

DeletedUser

Ohh sweet mother of God!
I don't want to
and if I want to... then I already have asked! :blink:

DeletedUser

Goodness knows what the game would end up like if you crazy dutch people had your way!:) What next Smurf rodeo?
oops that didn't come out right;(

DeletedUser

Nugh-ugh

Been suggested before. And way toooooo many of us say NO WAY!!!!:mad:

DeletedUser

Your second proposal of having it be an unofficial role playing aspect , Great !
All You have to do , is do it . There is no need to have it implemented into the game .

DeletedUser

lol if we can get married in the game, hence if i hate my partner one month down the road, is there an option for me to get divorced? ;)

DeletedUser

lol if we can get married in the game, hence if i hate my partner one month down the road, is there an option for me to get divorced? ;)

I'd suggest killing your partner, or hiring someone to do it, but they merely get knocked out in this game :p

DeletedUser

I think it is a great idea towns should allow marriages and such many western folk got married in such towns and if you are looking to keep this game real id suggest it because most o the successful towns had marriages the Dents the Earps, the Radleys marriage is a very successful part of life you can add destruction and dueling but not marriage come on now (Take it from a Dallas historian in the West everything wasnt about looting gun fights and saloons Marriage was a key point in the success of living)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i say no it would jack up the game soon u would say can we have children can we make a family and thats gettin away frowm da game

DeletedUser

Oh goodness now that is going to far agree just because you get married dont mean you have to have children come off it now Torn City, Rogue vampires etc need I say more dozens even hundreds of games like this introduce marriage and are successful

DeletedUser

*cuckles*
if your players town was in the michigan box on the map you would get gay marraige too right??

DeletedUser

Any game that has "Duels" with a pebble and a blunderbuss , with the pebble possible winning , is not overly concerned with realism .
If there are dozens of games with this option , and its important to You , go play them .
It's not here , and I don't feel it should be .