or
's/he passed out'
or
'they have passed out'

Please support this minor wording change

thx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36559

Sometimes the avatar is female but it comes up as 'he passed out' that should be changed :p

DeletedUser22685

Sometimes the avatar is female but it comes up as 'he passed out' that should be changed :p

I believe that was the point of the post. It's not "sometimes", but every time. Probably should've been looked into before TBH, it's not like it wasn't known.

DeletedUser37191

I believe that was the point of the post. It's not "sometimes", but every time. Probably should've been looked into before TBH, it's not like it wasn't known.

Both sound correct :D

One says that sometimes it happens that the character is female and in these cases the "he passed out" should be changed.
The other says that every time that the character is female, the "he passed out" should be changed.:p

DeletedUser

:D
GREAT that was fast, thank you!
BUT whoops the grammar is bad apparently so it needs to be changed again
:laugh:
suggestions pending grammar check please!! - s/he is just ugly so not going for that.

You shot at INNO who passed out
You shot INNO, its a KO!

note: idk if the grammar is ok or not! :blink:

DeletedUser35101

And in the past it used to say for female avatars "she passed out".. but than in one of updates that "s" went missing..
pls don't tell me i'm only one that remembers that.. :(

DeletedUser

you are the only one who remembers that Lucky :D

On the grammar thing I found this

This use of "they" annoys some grammarians.
English has a precedent for a plural pronoun coming to be used in the singular - the pronoun "you". Until the 17th Century a single person was addressed with "thou" and "thee". Later "you" became perfectly acceptable in both plural and singular. There is no reason why the same could not happen with "they".
:blink:

Please Inno change the wording on the beta worlds too, thx!