Labour Day

DeletedUser36192

Time spent working: 8 hours

Does construction count as working cause it didn't register for me as work.

DeletedUser34295

Is it just for me it says, time spent working: 0/28800 :eek:
What unit is that in?

DeletedUser

It's 8 hours so do the math'. :)

Post-edit: Okay, okay. 8 hours = 480 Minutes. 480 Minutes = 28,800 seconds.

DeletedUser34295

Oh, it's in seconds. Stupid me. I tried to see if it was minutes which it clearly isn't, didn't even think they'd use seconds as a unit :p

But of course, with 15 second jobs that's reasonable. My bad! :D

DeletedUser36192

so do we know if it's just jobs that work then? haven't received anything for construction so i'm going to assume that it's either a bug or just doesn't count towards this quest.

DeletedUser

I don't think it will work for Construction. In the quest, it does mention working for 8 hours, but I don't think the game qualifies Construction as working.

DeletedUser37191

Not sure if there's another way, but in AZ in CO they're being sold at the shop for 500 bonds/nuggets,

DeletedUser35520

yea i still have 5 of them on one server, not sure why i have not just sold them to the trader yet

DeletedUser

Is this repeatable quest? I can't find BBQ sauce. Anyone else with this problem?

DeletedUser

Is this repeatable quest? I can't find BBQ sauce. Anyone else with this problem?
Not sure if it's repeatable. If this is your first time and you can't find the sauce, your best bet would be to check out TW-DB and see what job you need to do to get it.
If you have already done it, like I say, I'm not sure if this one is repeatable. Many of them aren't.