Nugget Price Increase

DeletedUser34408

For what it's worth, Austerity doesn't work, in actual fact there is not 1 example in history (encourage anyone to find me one) where Austerity policies work and in actual fact austerity policies plummet the economy further into recession. A few months back 80 euro would buy you 4750 nuggets or so, now 80 euro gets you 4000 nuggets, sounds like Austerity to me.

The 2 biggest economic growth periods the world has ever experienced were a direct result of President FDR's New Deal which was slowly implemented in the USA in the 1950's through to the 1970's which was then followed by a similar economic policy in Germany thereafter.

I understand that VAT will increase slightly in 2015 and I also understand that VAT is payable in Euro and not with INNO nuggets. Whether we get 2000 nuggets or 4000 nuggets for 80 euro the VAT payable is still the same, why not increase the price to 85 euro and adjust the nuggets in upward direction to compensate so we all can prosper.

DeletedUser35712

I am on a very limited income. The new GBP 160 nugget price now puts in firmly in the non-prem bracket.

Da Twista says there has been a "slight" change - slight in my case being a rise from 2.99 to 3.99...

DeletedUser

That's why I don't buy nuggets anymore. The only way to combat bs like this is to make inno feel it in their pockets ;)