Has The West Gone Down?

DeletedUser

I have been trying to log in for over half and hour, but all I get is 'A Streak Of Bad Luck Is Upon You'
I have tried clearing everything, I have tried waiting, just in case an update is in process, but nothing works. I am on World 1.
Is anyone else experiencing problems? If not, any ideas why I can't log in?

Last edited by a moderator:

1Big Chief

Nope.. its been on all day for me.. so can't see why you couldn't get in World 1
Maybe clearing your Cache (if you haven't).. or test with another browser.. FireFox or Chrome are good

DeletedUser

It must have been computer-related. Shortly after posting, first Firefox COMPLETELY freaked out, then my computer followed. I had to shut the whole thing down and reboot. All working fine now. I've NO idea what happened. Thanks for the reply though Big Chief.
I'm just hoping nothing MAJOR has gone wrong with this thing. I've already lost 1 computer this year. (Well, hard-drive anyway.)

delldell56

think it was some laaaaaaaaaaaag from the latest update, because many of us experienced problems logging in or getting disconnected. i had to wait about 5 hours yesterday before i could log in to queue my dailies, and it was still a little buggy.

DeletedUser

Thankfully, everything has been okay for me since I reset everything. Hope it doesn't happen again. Between my broadband dropping out and not being able to access the game, I'll NEVER complete my quests. :)