The Founder of our town for some reason left, but needs to get back

DeletedUser

As the highest ranking next player (I think) it has fallen on me to invite him back. I am a player who wanders around, doing quests and have no knowledge of Town business.. I have tried to see how to invite him but cannot find the way.
I have made myself Founder! thinking that would help but it doesn't..

HELP!
I feel bad as I can't help him back into his town..:hmf:

DeletedUser22685

Once you're a founder, all you need to do is open the player's profile and click the button that says "Invite to town", which is located near several other commonly used buttons such as Send Telegram and Duel.

DeletedUser

I have made myself Founder!

HELP!
I feel bad as I can't help him back into his town..:hmf:

how did you make yourself Founder? If you weren't town founder before, you cannot upgrade yourself to one. other founder must do it.
but to send invite you can also be town councillor.

if there is no ranked player in town, i think support can help make one if you create support ticket for that (but not sure).

invite other player to town as Futu described.

DeletedUser

how did you make yourself Founder? If you weren't town founder before, you cannot upgrade yourself to one. other founder must do it.

If the current founder is inactive and his account gets deleted (well, technically not deleted, more like hidden), he will not only be removed from the ranking lists, but he will also leave his town, resulting in a founder-less town.

The moment this happens a button will pop up next to the 'leave town' button, allowing you to make yourself the founder.

Just wanted to clear that up :)

As for the question itself: try what Futu said :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the help guys.. An invite has gone out to the Founder and hopefully he'll be back soon and I can resign my new found power:)

asdf124

If a town gets deserted by its only founder, the town members etc have the ability to get a hat.