Adventure buffs

DeletedUser36011

Proposal
Create some new adventure buffs that add +attack/defence/damage and seperate the multiplayer instances buffs into two categories

Current Workaround
Right now you equip any multiplayer instance buff and it works for either adventure of fort battle

Details
The idea is to simply separate the mulitplayer instances buff into adventure buffs and fort fighting buffs. Not a hard one to explain. We already have a skills buff button when it shows, or a battle buff, why not have a separate category for adventures since many people are doing those whilst they duel, job, and some even do them whilst forting :blink: You want to have this buff separate from the forting buff because its the multiple use buffs that are the issue when they are used, not the singular use buffs being consumed as a result of the adventure.

I would suggest having an adventure buff for each crafting profession, and then the rest to be able to be bought in the UPS with UPB, nuggets, or veteran points. How more buffs are added, and how many is something to be determined I guess if the idea is seen to be practical and implemented though.

Abuse Prevention
None that I can think of

Visual Aids
None

Summary
With the latest update many players are finding they are wasting buffs they didnt want to just for doing an adventure and are almost being 'punished' for it by not realising the newest update is inconveniently wasting a multiple use buff. Yes they should now realise the buff is consumed in the adventure btut I dont think this is the problem here. Why? Because multiple use buffs such as Westerner's, Modern armours, the bond shop buffs that last for two battles, polishing stones etc are all consumed when playing adventures when you may not necessarily want them to be. It is an unnecessary inconvenience for actually trying to participate in them.

By adding some adventure buffs we can;
1) Help add more things to be bought with either bonds, nuggets or veteran points(we need more things to buy with these anyway

2)It will stop the inconvenience of having a multiple use buff(dueling or fort) consumed because you are bored and decide to do an adventure,.If you have a multiple use buff you are planning on using for something else, you are less likely to want to participate in an adventure. Less participation in adventures from the player base is a bad thing for them in the long term

3) Potentially more things to craft and spend the various ingame currencies on.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser

I was thinking of something like this too. Initially it was said that it is a bug that fort fight buffs helped in adventures, but I guess instead of debugging it the devs took a short-cut. :p

If the above idea is implemented, then adventure buffs can also be included in the list of items obtainable from a loot chest. :)

Deleted User - 3853873

I like the idea of them being in loot chest also if they did this.
Off subject but would also like to get tombola stuff like the flowers atm we get for ff jobs and duels,maybe included for either doing a game or in chest during a event. Crazy idea, but can wish lol

DeletedUser30224

I half agree that buffs are not something you want to burn in an adventure, but then again maybe it is... How about a confirmation dialog at the start of the adventure that will ask you if you want to use the buff or not? This dialog would be displayed when user hits "Join adventure" button.

DeletedUser22685

Big +1 from me. I have no idea what they were thinking with that update, they should have been separated at the very least, but adding new ones would be a definite plus.

I half agree that buffs are not something you want to burn in an adventure, but then again maybe it is... How about a confirmation dialog at the start of the adventure that will ask you if you want to use the buff or not? This dialog would be displayed when user hits "Join adventure" button.

I don't know if you can really justify doing this without adding the same option for fort battles.

DeletedUser30224

Well, a fort battle takes away your energy and health when you die, adventure does not. Even though experience wise, at high lvls, partaking in 2 winning adventures will get you a potion of 1% experience which is more than 2 battles with 4500 xp combined.

You are more likely to have x adventures in the same time-frame than x battles. A battle is a major event, with cooperation of allot more players than in an adventure, and as such a battle is still more "important". Winning a fort also offers you a barrack to sleep in, another reason for which a battle is more important than an adventure.

As you can see, I'm reaching for straws here, I don't have a concrete answer for such justification, I just would like to have that option if nothing else. I just know that the likelihood of adding more adventure-only buffs is lower than my simple dialog box solution :)

In all honesty, I would not mind one bit if they added new buffs for adventures only, as we have plenty craftables that have no direct benefit.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, I would not mind one bit if they added new buffs for adventures only, as we have plenty craftables that have no direct benefit.

Those are there, and the only use of the last item in each craft that takes a lot of time and effort to make (like fabled antidote for Tonic Peddlers) are only useful for getting those weapons which are now common and can be bought for much less than the effort required to make them. Atm, blacksmiths are the only crafting profession that can make + Multiplayer attack/defence (craftable) items which seems unfair now, so maybe that can be changed too so that every profession can make different types of FF/Adv buffs.

DeletedUser36559

Yeah, got no problem with adventure buffs, we have dueling and fort fighting ones so might aswell have adventure buffs.

DeletedUser

Would be nice if they add buffs, but we can see what buffs enemy used. So people could use something else to block theyre buffs, to counter and etc. Like, if enemy takes damage buff, you can choose defence buff to counter it. Would be more fun like that. But maybe not too, lol. Dont know, only opinion.

DeletedUser30224

Any further comments on this one? Correct me if I am wrong, but there seems to be no more craft-able items that are currently not in use as ingredients for other crafts or contain achievements cards. That would mean that they will have to make new craftable items. I don't see a problem with adding specific craftable items only for adventures, but would also be happy with a confirmation message for both fort battles and adventures. As a player, you'd have to confirm the usage of your buff at sign-up on both instances.

DeletedUser36011

I have nothing further to say, most people want their fort buffs as fort buffs, and adventure buffs as adventure buffs from what i\ have heard. he shop is looking pretty empty and a good way to spend VP's would also be on new adventure buffs ;)