mini map

DeletedUser

c ould someone please do a quest where it specifically instructs you on how to use the mini map i was a playing for months and did not know how to use it

DeletedUser

Save the saloon part 2 which is the new tutorial questline has quests that show you where minimap is and how to find jobs in the minimap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snr Sarg

Seriously, is it too much to ask of people to try experimenting, click on a few things and find out how the game works for yourself, you surely don't need your hands holding the whole time?

DeletedUser

Some quests are easy to miss - when i first started i missed a couple until a friend guided me in the right direction - Being nice costs NOTHING!!!

DeletedUser

Nightmarewolf - You might want to try TW-DB.info
Not only will you no longer miss any quests, you will be pointed to where they are on the map. Sometimes the descriptions in the quests can be deliberately vague. Personally, I don't like that. If it says, "To the South of the map." that could mean any of 3 or 4 squares. Using TW-DB, I am able to pinpoint exactly where I need to go for any quests I am doing.

Micky - You are right. Not pointing any fingers, but sometimes folks forget that newbies might be struggling. They get so annoyed at the same questions being asked that they snap at people when they ask elementary questions. The thing is, it's the newbies that we need to help the MOST. If they think something is too hard or too much of a hassle, they'll just say, "Ah screw this." and drop out.

DeletedUser

Just a FYI to everybody, this was posted in the "ideas" forum which meant that the OP was suggesting an idea to do something which already exists. If it was in the "questions" forum, there are plenty of people who would have quickly answered the question politely. :)