New World

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I would like to ask you if you have any information about the new world. I mean this year was not any realeased, so I am actually wondering if there is anything I missed. I didnt see there any similiar thread so I created one. Thank your for all answers.

Best regards

MefistoSK :)

DeletedUser22685

There's been roughly a year between the release of the last four new worlds, so I'd say we can expect one around December. Although judging by how quickly the last two worlds went downhill, I'm not sure whether a new world would actually do much good (I said at the time that El Dorado should've been World Elmyr. If they'd have listened, these problems would've been avoided :p). I know I'd certainly recommend that any new players join Colorado instead of whatever new world may be released.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisa

There's been roughly a year between the release of the last four new worlds, so I'd say we can expect one around December. Although judging by how quickly the last two worlds went downhill, I'm not sure whether a new world would actually do much good (I said at the time that El Dorado should've been World Elmyr. If they'd have listened, these problems would've been avoided :p). I know I'd certainly recommend that any new players join Colorado instead of whatever new world may be released.

After Elmyr world comes Futurama. I would join New world Futurama and would wear a brown tie everyday.

DeletedUser22685

World Futu just doesn't have the same ring to it as World Elmyr. I think brown ties should be worn every day in all of the worlds anyway.