Bank Deposits Using Premium

DeletedUser

I know this is probably out there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it.
Anyway. When you deposit money into a bank, a portion of the charges that the bank takes, goes into the Town Treasury.
My question is this - If someone uses NUGGETS to deposit money into a bank, do a portion of the charges STILL go into the Town Treasury.
The reason I ask is because I and a couple of other friends were trying to help out another friend to build his town. We had a substantial amount of money to deposit, so we decided to deposit it into HIS town to help him with his building-costs.
He has just reported back though that NONE of the Premium deposits are showing up on his Town Treasury, even after about 15 minutes.
He said he even logged out and logged back in again, but NOTHING is showing on his report for his town.
So does it still go in, or do you have to be there in person? :unsure:

DeletedUser

If you pay bank fees, half of that goes towards town treasury.

When using premium feature to deposit money, no fees is paid and thus no amount is deposited in town treasury.

If you're looking to donate to town treaury, you can do so directly through bank- Town Treasury and select whatever amount you wish to donate, without any fees

DeletedUser

No guys. They were paying money into someone else's bank. Shouldn't they still pay the 20% fee? As for Donating, can you Donate money to a friend's town treasury? I thought it was just your own...

Post-edit: So I'm guessing that using the Nuggets, it doesn't matter WHAT town you click on, it goes into your OWN bank rather than theirs. Still, I don't think you can deposit money into another Town's treasury. I think the only way we could help out in that case would be to GO to his town and deposit the money in the bank MANUALLY or to send the money to him and let HIM deposit it in his OWN Town Treasury.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36011

No, it is still a deposit using nuggets. You dont need to be in any town to deposit money using nuggets. If you just deposit using the towns bank(without nuggets) then yes there will be fees, otherwise there is no fee.

I thought you were an old stager, you should know these things by now :p

Ripwise

If you wanna help your friend build town just transfer ther amount you want directly to him.

DeletedUser

I thought you were an old stager, you should know these things by now :p
As the inimitable Benny Hill once said in a sketch, "Learning all ze time." :)
Thanks for the replies. Will just loan him some money then. When he gets up a few more levels, he can jolly-well pay it back again. :D