Loading Problems

DeletedUser

Has anyone else encountered problems with the game loading since the last update?
My problem is I have a sloooooow computer and a sloooooow broadband.
Up until now, it would only fail on the odd occasion. It would usually get to 159/160, then switch to 161/161 and I'd be in. On the rare occasion, it would stop on 158/160 and I would have to refresh. Now though - since the latest update - it takes AGES to load and I have to refresh about 10-12 TIMES to get it to LOAD. It gets about halfway and then STOPS. :(
Has anyone else encountered this problem?

DeletedUser

Is your computer fast though? This one is pretty much aimed at those of us unfortunate enough to have slow computers. I know fast computers encounter no problems. Like I say, it's always taken a little while for the game to load, I accepted that, but now it is SO bad. I have to wait and wait and wait and - if I'm LUCKY - it will make it all the way without stopping. If I'm UNLUCKY, I have to refresh loads of times before it finally 'catches'. :(

Ripwise

Is your computer fast though? This one is pretty much aimed at those of us unfortunate enough to have slow computers. I know fast computers encounter no problems. Like I say, it's always taken a little while for the game to load, I accepted that, but now it is SO bad. I have to wait and wait and wait and - if I'm LUCKY - it will make it all the way without stopping. If I'm UNLUCKY, I have to refresh loads of times before it finally 'catches'. :(

I have other computer which is slow and usually memory gets so filled up i have to restart computer and then it works. Try it, maybe it will solve your problem.

Snr Sarg

Yes, I have the same problem, and it appears to be worse if loggin in from the toolbar rather than the sign in page.

And I have a fast PC on 100 MB cable broadband

DeletedUser

I do log-in from the Toolbar. It does seem to have been fixed today. It might be because I gave my hard-drive a THOROUGH cleaning last night. Cleared EVERYTHING using a VERY useful programme - cookies, cache, history - even did a free-space hard-clean .
Left it to run overnight, ordering it to shut down when it was finished. Woke up this morning and everything seems to be back to normal. It fails to load about 1 time out of 3, but that IS normal for me when I load the game through the Toolbar. :)
Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate it. :)