Roll of cloth

DeletedUser

Can any one please tell me how to find,make,buy or steel a roll of cloth. I just started this game and i like it but some things are real hard to find.

delldell56

roll of cloth is a product you get from the job "trading", and can also be bought through the market, using the category "product".

DeletedUser

I'm guessing you need it for a quest? If you look to the right of your screen, you will see your quests listed in a box. Your item requirements will also be listed there. There will be a little symbol next to them. If you click on that symbol, it will bring up the map with a marker of all available jobs that give you that product.
As an added bonus, if you are lucky enough to find a silver or gold one (you'll only see these when you look on the actual landscape), you get a higher drop-rate for your product. :)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :) To elaborate, if you are looking for a specific Product, you can type in its name in the Mini-Map and it will bring up the jobs that supply it. It's even predictive, so say you are looking for Fools Gold. Type in Foo and it will predict what you want and bring up the job Prospecting.
If there are more than one job with the beginning letters that you type, it will give you all the options.
You can also type the name of a JOB and it will predict it. So say you are looking to do the job Clearing The Forest. Simply type Clea and it will bring the job up for you. It's SO helpful. :)

DeletedUser

You can scroll through the drop down menu in the mini map too.

I'm too lazy to type. lol