Shop to include work motivation buff

DeletedUser31239

I think there needs to be buffs in the shop for increasing work motivation.
We have them for energy and health.
Why not work motivation?

DeletedUser31239

Dont talk to me about motivation bag, update by 10% every 12 hours. That is just a joke!!

DeletedUser

There is a Work Motivation buff in the shop. The bucket of soapy water.

DeletedUser33342

There are plenty of motivation buffs in the UP shop and the field cook also crafts motivation buffs.

DeletedUser36559

We have Soap water, mate tea, coffee, guarana hence we don't need any more the game already has enough supplies.

DeletedUser31239

Ok granted there are, but the soap water is the only stand alone buff.
Why not have 50%, 75% or 100% increase like health and energy

DeletedUser33353

Ok granted there are, but the soap water is the only stand alone buff.
Why not have 50%, 75% or 100% increase like health and energy

A valid question.
Would anyone be inclined to buy it though?
People craft moti buffs all over the world, would you take their income from market sales to buy something from the inno shop?
And if such an item was in the inno shop, would it be sold at the same amount?
Things to ponder on.

MFRavenhawk

Similarly, why isnt there something along the lines of duel motivation buffs or speed/waytime buffs in the UP Shop? Such things probably would sell well.....but as Kidd pointed out, they would also stifle crafters and the market sales on such buffs or their ingredients.

Not to mention that IF such buffs were added, it would also give players just that one more thing to complain about that Inno is only acting in the interest of premium players, would dilute the options of what is given out from the county fair or events, or whatever other excuse they might dream of.

DeletedUser

Not meaning to be snarky, but if we're going down that road, why not say, "Why aren't all Craftable items, Products and Item-Drops available in the UP-Shop?"
The amount of items and the RANGE of items in the shop strikes a balance between what is available in-game and what is an 'added extra'.
If you add TOO many things to the shop, it will derive from the in-game playing.

DeletedUser31239

Ok the thing everyone is missing here is that market is a different currency to the Shop.
If you are willing to spend nuggets and bonds then you get from shop.
If you want to spend in game case you get form market.

Its also a demand thing, imagine you couldnt get full energy cause there was no buff available in the market to allow to do so.
Its the same with work motivation, if they are not there then I have no option but to wait.
I am thinking that this buff would be very beneficial to traders and also people looking for certain items to drop for quests etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

OK, I just scanned through w1 martket(small world I know), I came across 10 chewing tobaccos(25% moti buff) at 3.5k, filtered cigs(7% moti buff) at 1k, sleeping bags(15%moti buff) for 3k.......
I understand what you are saying with the different currencies.....shop vs. game.....but, I really see no need on having this addition to an already cluttered shop.
Or, you could always get buddy-buddy with a crafter to make those items for u.....seems like the best option, and what most do anyway.

As always, just my opinion....I am sure better, more knowledgeable peeps will respond.