Dueling builds and cullen baker's set

DeletedUser

Well, i've been inactive in this game for a long time, since when the best dueling build was a full reflex/toughness. But, three days ago i decided to comeback. This game became boring since some terrible changes (i won't talk about this changes because everybody does it) but i really like "the west".
But i need some help cause i'm a little bit outdated.

First point, is there a dueling build so overpowered like reflex/toughness was? is this build a full dexterity with a large amount points in dodging?

Second, are this cullen baker's set seriously? i really can't believe in this set, this set is one of the worst things i have ever seen for duelers. i mean, if you want to be a dueler you need this set, cause this set is from other world, this set gives a overpowered bonus and skills.

Therefor everybody who have this set will wear it, and everybody who does not have this set is in a disadvantage exaggerated, i'm mean it's too much! it's a little bit unfair.
i mean it can be good for innogames cause for having this set players nedded nuggets (and innogames do everything for nuggets :hmf: , they love it ), or something like 5kk, cause some pieces of this set costs more than 1kk in brasilian servers.

This set make clothes option for duelers something that a 6 year old person could choose, i mean, we don't have the challenge of choosing the best clothes that fix better to your build, the best clothes is cullen baker's set, have it or you are really :censored: .

i'm begging you guys, stop :censored: the game.

and i'm not talking about it because i'm moaning about the set, i have this set in my brasilian character, my only character actually. But i think you guys understand my comment.

sorry for my bad english, as you guys can see i'm not fluency. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35968

Cullen baker's weapon set + Cullen Baker's clothing set + Black bart's horse set --> The chances of losing a duel is less than 1%.

I am still looking for the rifle even with $1.5m in my bank.

Snr Sarg

and this is why I hardly duel anymore. I'm not prepared to spend real cash on the game, nor more than the £25 or so a year I'd spend on any game, and that's not enough to get any of sets, let alone this one.

The West became all about the money a long time ago, Inno just don't get how short sighted it is, they might learn when there's only 200 or so players left, all premium, but with nobody else left to play with

DeletedUser

FWIW, at least in the last tombola you had a chance to get 'the good stuff' w/o using money.

Deleted User - 3853873

I kinda disagree here.Inno is a company and without premium players there would be no game to play.So shouldnt complain about those people that spend real money geting anything imo. And as supraxus said last tombola even the free players had a chance at the really good stuff.Way I look at it,is you can play free and still get the good stuff,just do jobs and craft.Sell that stuff at market save up and every time a tombola comes around the good stuff is always on the market to buy.Inno is a company and no company is in business not to make money lol

DeletedUser36559

I kinda disagree here.Inno is a company and without premium players there would be no game to play.So shouldnt complain about those people that spend real money geting anything imo. And as supraxus said last tombola even the free players had a chance at the really good stuff.Way I look at it,is you can play free and still get the good stuff,just do jobs and craft.Sell that stuff at market save up and every time a tombola comes around the good stuff is always on the market to buy.Inno is a company and no company is in business not to make money lol

Agree with william here all free-to-play game companies need money to keep the game playable and new better sets than cullens will be released in the future- players will spend more to get it- more income for Inno.

DeletedUser

Agree with william here all free-to-play game companies need money to keep the game playable and new better sets than cullens will be released in the future- players will spend more to get it- more income for Inno.

okay, it's your opinion, but this ponit of view is killing the game, i agree with you, inno needs money, but inno needs players. it's a trade off.

Pankreas PorFavor

Questions and guides section of the forum is probably not the right place to continue the conversation in this direction, but I'll voice my opinion anyway, I hope no one will hold it against me.
Premium players and Cullen's set - as a non-prem player I managed to get all clothes set items except the pants. Maybe I'll get them too one day. Sure, I don't have the weapons, but even with that I manage to do well in duels - even against premium players +15 levels above me with full Cullen's set. I rarely win, but it happens.
On another world I buy nuggets, I use premium and I find that OK - someone needs to pay for this game to run. But I can still enjoy it on other worlds for free. I see that the gap between premium and free players increases with each new update, with every new event. Some sort of balance surely needs to be established.
Login page says - over 17 million players worldwide. Where?! Arizona and Colorado are marked as "highly populated" - AZ with 2174 players, CO with 2920. THAT is highly populated?
About this forum - most users ever online was 930 in September 2009. Currently 46. Five years ago there was twenty times more people here...
I think the numbers speak for themselves. Maybe Inno management is looking at other numbers, like profit and income, but I think they are closely related with the number of players and these numbers are quite depressive in my opinion. I hope they will address this issue. I want worlds with over 10.000 players, I want large fort battles that are full, I want to have hundreds of dueling targets, I want to be able to chat with more than 10 players... That will make me buy nuggets, and not another new set that I can show and use in a world with 2000 players where 10% is in vacation mode, 10% logged in only once and never moved away from level 1 and another 10% is thinking about quitting....
Rant over ;)

DeletedUser35968

1500 players on w11 which is averagely populated.

After playing for 1 year, I had to defend me in duels only 78 times. When am i gonna get the achievement for 250 defends? (Just kidding.) Well I attacked 700 times.

Look at the market, The supply of products is very low. Tombola items are flooded in market.

Me too wanna play in *interactive world*, as said by Pankreas.

Pankreas PorFavor

I found one of my older posts with a similar topic, from January 2013, that's a year and a half ago. At that time we had these numbers: AZ - 4137 players. CO - 5572 players. That is two times more than today...
And I got quite a lot of bad rep for writing that post. I am sad to say, it looks like I was right :(