Stuck at Level 227 in Blacksmithing

DeletedUser

I've searched both the wiki and the forums and haven't been able to find an answer to this question. I've gotten the following level 150 recipes: Cast steel, cast a marble, create lead figurine, and produce rivets. Cast steel is now grey and the other three are green and producing no crafting points thus far. That's how the cast steel recipe turned grey - trying to eke a point from it.

All the information I can find shows the next level of recipes at 250, which being stuck at 227 is far short. Nowhere can I find any information stating there are level 200 recipes. How do I manage to reach level 250 in order to be able to learn the recipes at that level?

Apelatia

The level 150 recipes that you currently have will allow you to reach the level you are trying to achieve, but from level 225 - 250, these recipes will become green recipes which give you a low chance to receive a crafting point, rather than the high chance given by yellow recipes.

DeletedUser35968

You may need to craft 50-100 products (in green difficulty) to reach from 226 to 250.

Red Falcon

As a Blacksmith with roughly 250 some-odd Crafting Points, my suggestion to you is to either buy lots of products from the world market for the recipes you're trying to craft and keep on crafting when you have time...Or if you have a lot of patience, like me, do the jobs which drop those products until you feel you have more than enough to reach Level 250 and unlock the next recipe. A fair word of warning though...Crafting doesn't get any easier once you reach Level 250...In fact, it starts getting harder. Good luck on your crafting!

DeletedUser35968

You may plan your crafting from level 650 to 227. So that you may knew which items will be useful in next level. Goto TW-DB.INFO crafting page and make a note.