Can't collect money for items I sold in market

DeletedUser

While I was off adventuring, 2 items I'd listed in the market sold. When I tried to collect my money, it said I needed to be in my town. So several hours later when I returned to my town, I tried to collect and got a message saying that the merchant has nothing to give me! How do I collect my money for these items? Is there a time limit I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any insight.

Ripwise

While I was off adventuring, 2 items I'd listed in the market sold. When I tried to collect my money, it said I needed to be in my town. So several hours later when I returned to my town, I tried to collect and got a message saying that the merchant has nothing to give me! How do I collect my money for these items? Is there a time limit I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any insight.

Make sure you are in right town and if it still says that merchant has nothing for you, refresh and try again. I see no reason you couldnt collect your money.

DeletedUser

Thanks for any insight.

Use the button on the right below corner of the sale window. If you are using a script, the $ button ahead of the item is getting problems. So deactivate the script or just press the button to get everything (if you have items on other markets it will ask you for paying nuggets to get those... press no).

And check if it is a bid... if it is an auction, you will have to wait until the end of the sale to receive the money.

DeletedUser36182

I've had the same thing happen twice. Logging completely off and back on temporarily corrected this glitch.